Where is Blazor and MO?

bahd-ler

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They should tell us... I was thinking they might have just gone on vaca. But now Bob & Tom are in there place (I don't know how radio contracts are written), none of their custom radio avertisements are there(and the ads go though out the entire day), and also no bar gigs that I've heard. Blazor & MO>Bob & Tom

I was tired of being forced to listen to shitty music between commercial breaks though.

The second go-around for those 2 sucked, and they had to "watch" what they said alot more, and they played the same shit over and over ALOT.... I got ignored by a good story having to be interupted by a song that interupted yesterdays good story. They need to be on xm so Mo can say what he wants.

Guest tbutera2112
i txtd in and talked to megan...she says mo went to FL to be with his wife and kid, and blazor still works there.... bob and tom is a show thats made in NY and just broadcasted here...and i asked her if its permanent because they suck and she said yea it is...i fucking hate bob and tom

i txtd in and talked to megan...she says mo went to FL to be with his wife and kid, and blazor still works there.... bob and tom is a show thats made in NY and just broadcasted here...and i asked her if its permanent because they suck and she said yea it is...i fucking hate bob and tom

Damn that sucks. Mo made that show. Made me lol on the regular, oh well. The Rock = trash

LOL testicle radio. Howard>any show

The history of stern part two in on now on Sirius/XM, today is Sam Kinison's first appearance on the show.

LOL @ people over the age of 18 who still listen to Stern

The rock sucks, the music sucks and now bob and tom suck. A guy at work emailed them and they said due to cut backs and such they had to let the show go. They already had bob and tom on another station so they were able to move them to the rock for the morning show. Radio in columbus sucks. Ipod FTW