Ice Ice Baby!

Erica

So... With the recent, yet typical, Ohio weather I have seen some pretty interesting accidents this past week or so. Anyone else care to share stories??? I find them amusing...

For instance,

Sean and I were coming home from the chiller Ice rink this past Saturday and decided to take 270 instead of dealing with the craziness they call Morse road. On our way we were getting passed by a homo in a BMW and a guy in a ram pick up...not 5 minutes later we passed them on the freeway, there headlights facing us and they had completely run into each other, on the other side of the freeway parallel to them were two more cars, and eclipse and some other SUV, slammed into each other. As we continued to drive there were at least 6 wrecks on the road not to mention the other side of the freeway!

suv driver's think they're invincible in this shit. Saw some shitty H3 swerving through traffic today, couldn't wait for him to flip over and explode in a horrible fiery accident.

Yes anyone who owns an H3 needs this to happen to them.

I was with my friend (who drives a Firebird) last night and we were driving along when he, for some reason, tried to pass a Civic who was going really slow. He started fishtailing and spun out, and we almost ended up in the ditch

Civics never lose !

j/k :D

So... With the recent, yet typical, Ohio weather I have seen some pretty interesting accidents this past week or so. Anyone else care to share stories??? I find them amusing...

For instance,

Sean and I were coming home from the chiller Ice rink this past Saturday and decided to take 270 instead of dealing with the craziness they call Morse road. On our way we were getting passed by a homo in a BMW and a guy in a ram pick up...not 5 minutes later we passed them on the freeway, there headlights facing us and they had completely run into each other, on the other side of the freeway parallel to them were two more cars, and eclipse and some other SUV, slammed into each other. As we continued to drive there were at least 6 wrecks on the road not to mention the other side of the freeway!

about what time was that saturday?

I saw about 16 saturday, mostly suvs on 270. The most interesting one was the eclipse i saw that about slammed into a cop.