street racing ????

yellowsnake

I saw this on the news and saw the scene as I was on my way back home from Grove City. So if this person wasn't drunk then he either hates Christmas or just shouldn't be behind the wheel at all for obvious reasons. Sad to hear for the victims of this. Hope they recover ok.

It doesn't say anything about street racing ?

I sure hope you don't think they will try to spin street racing out of a drunken guy going the wrong way on the interstate. Who was he racing ? The cars he was heading into ?

it was more of a joke thing b/c they try to turn anything that has to do with speed into racing......

I saw this on the news and saw the scene as I was on my way back home from Grove City. So if this person wasn't drunk then he either hates Christmas or just shouldn't be behind the wheel at all for obvious reasons. Sad to hear for the victims of this. Hope they recover ok.

look at his name...he doesnt celebrate xmas.

"The Ohio Department of Transportation installed additional signs on exit ramps in hopes of warning drivers heading the wrong direction."

"He drove west, in the eastbound lanes, before crashing seven miles later..."

If he hasn't figured it out on his own within 7 fucking miles, no goddamn sign's going to make a difference. lol

Something tells me the guy probably can't read Engrish.....And like said before, doesn't celebrate Christmas. I like how ODOT said they have looked into other ways to curb wrong-way drivers but determined they are too expensive. So you are telling me it is cheaper to have to pay for all the emergency crews to have to clean this shit up?!!?!?!