Share the spirit of giving?

Rotarded1647545491

I'll keep this as brief as possible.

Single Mother of 3 boys, 5-11 years old. Works full time, makes mortgage payments on own house, with 4 weeks of nursing school left.

5 year old had his BMX bike stolen (cheap 2 month old Walmart version). Bike was recovered in California last week, and she was informed that she would be responsible for shipping back to Ohio. Rediculous!

Would any one of you parents have an outgrown BMX style bike, in rideable condition, they would like to donate to a worthy 5 year old?

I dont have one at the moment, sorry man. Why dont you just buy her one? You seem to be doing well in life financially.

She is a VERY proud person. When I tried to give her a $25 gift card as a Christmas gift (that I had received as a gratuity), she declined, broke into tears, and walked out.

If a new bike shows up, she will know I had something to do with it and be quite angry with me. This is meant to be an anonymous gift, dropped at her place, by another acquaintance. Hell, I don't even know her address.

• Upvote 1

Mike I have one out in the garage, its an old dirt jumping bike, just needs a intertube, or I may have a patch kit I can fix it real fast for you, I think the seat needs replaced which I Have another one in the attic I will check for you tomorrow