Please PM me.... if....

Diamonds

was thinking about it... but the interior of the newer ones are much nicer and updated (obviously)

Right now its between the 04-05 M45, the 06-07 m35, and a 04-05 525/530

i feel ya though, why not save a bit and buy a g35 sedan... they look virtually the same minus the headlights...

BTW, the older M45's are VERY hard to find in AWD.

yes i tired to find that car. uber hard to find. but being a dealer i can track them down but i cant justify spending 1k on shipping.

hey if no one sent that carfax i was going to then forgot.

was thinking about it... but the interior of the newer ones are much nicer and updated (obviously)

Right now its between the 04-05 M45, the 06-07 m35, and a 04-05 525/530

i feel ya though, why not save a bit and buy a g35 sedan... they look virtually the same minus the headlights...

Definitely agree with the interior update.. but god the older M45's are so sexy, especially in white. I think I've only ever come across one AWD one for sale. :(

When I get back into the VIP stuff when money starts flowing after college, you bet I'm getting an M45 for sure.. absolute favorite chassis.

Definitely agree with the interior update.. but god the older M45's are so sexy, especially in white.

yeah, they are more "big body vip" than the newer "compact 4 door" style of the 35/45's...

I think I've only ever come across one AWD one for sale. :(

I've seen two

When I get back into the VIP stuff when money starts flowing after college, you bet I'm getting an M45 for sure.. absolute favorite chassis.

kouki or zenki? its deff. still up in the air for me... but, i am seeing that with my job i can afford a kouki... even though the bodystyle of the zenki edges it out.

also, the AWD factor.. i love RWD, i really do, but for a DD... i think not..

Unless you have 3 kids, why would you get a 4 door?

Unless you have 3 kids, why would you get a 4 door?

my job requires that i buy a 4 door incase i have to take out multiple clients. And my company is going to pay for the car (or up to 450.00 a month). So i gotta buy something 4 door that's not a Mercedes, BMW, or Lexus. Those are the stipulations...

yes, i know lexus is japanese compared to Benz and BMW... they aren't car savvy.