XBOX 360 Arcade owners, check this out

copperhead

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/hddoffer/default.htm

For those with the Arcade model, MS is offering a 20 gig HD plus three months of Live for $30. If you already have a Live account, it's $20 for just the HD.

This offer is ONLY good on the Arcade model, the idea is so that you can get the Dashboard upgrade. Upon ordering, they require your serial number, so if you have any of the other models you can't get this deal.

This makes me just want to buy someones arcade off of them for cheap and get the upgrade.

The 20g hard drive is more than enough memory.

I have an Elite and I'm already using 23 gigs.. Most of that is Rock Band 2. Counting the RB2 songs, Downloaded songs, and imported RB1 songs, I'm well over 200 songs now. Then there's GH3 downloads, content for other games, and savegames, and it all adds up. Granted 20gig is better than none, but it can go fast.

The 20g hard drive is more than enough memory.

You're smoking crack if you think 20 gigs is enough. I have to clean out my drive every couple of weeks. Sure, it'll get you on live alright, but to really take advantage of content you need a bigger drive. I really hate my 20 gig.

I had a 20g for a good 6 months and had not even used half of it I don't think. I'm a 2 game kind of person.

All I used my box for was NHL 08 and COD4, and I had a few arcade games on there.

With the connection thing they have that allows you to connect to other computers in the house, you don't need to save any of your movies, or any of your songs to the hard drive so that helps to free up a lot of space.