Looking for Assault rifle

99ta

My dad was given money for Christmas to purchase an assault rifle. He isn't looking for anything specific. Anyone have one they want to sell? Or know where he can look for one? Let me know!

Eric

Its my dad also he wants a DPMS Panther .223 he said he would even take a .308?

+1, in some eyes a Ruger 10/22 with an adjustable stock and 30 round mag would be considered an "assault rifle". It's funny how many folks are buying "assault rifles" and have no clue how to shoot them, what they are, or even how to take them down.

he wants a DPMS 223 or 308. He has about a 30 gun collection and has always wanted one. he was given money for christmas to purchase one. your right he doesn't know much about them but he like to collect guns and it would fit nicely in his collection.

he wants a DPMS 223 or 308. He has about a 30 gun collection and has always wanted one. he was given money for christmas to purchase one. your right he doesn't know much about them but he like to collect guns and it would fit nicely in his collection.

Go M&P15 for the $$. I noticed some of the DPMS AR's didn't have forward assists for some gay reason. The .308 is cool and all, if the mags were readily availible. I'd stick with something in 5.56mm/.223 in an AR style configuration.

Go M&P15 for the $$. I noticed some of the DPMS AR's didn't have forward assists for some gay reason. The .308 is cool and all, if the mags were readily availible. I'd stick with something in 5.56mm/.223 in an AR style configuration.

Because it is a $650 AR-15. You get what you pay for with DPMS, they have everything from a cheapo $650 AR-15 that is bare bones to top of the line.

I just like the stupid "chart" that they use on barfcom that compares a $650 DPMS to a bunch of $1200 rifles

cory and eric your sister was up at the gun shop the other night asking about getting one but I didn't think she was serious, I will check and see if I can get one tomorrow........

Thanks Ty let me know....I completely forgot you Dad had a shop.