Brian Carter Boost-n-Juice May He REST IN PEACE

bb454

ok the showing and funeral are as follows.

everything is going to be held at

tidd funeral home (5265 Norwich St Hilliard, OH 43026), in old hilliard.

the hours for the showing are from 12-2pm and again from 7-9pm. on wednesday the 7th.

the funeral is going to be 2pm at tidd funeral home on thursday the 8th.

the funeral is open to whom ever would like to attend. there will also be an obituary going out in the paper tomorrow and wednesday.

heres a link to directions to the funeral home.

http://www.yellowbook.com/directions/tidd-funeral-home_1503464708.html?addressId=1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed

the hours for the showing are from 12-2pm and again from 7-9pm. on wednesday the 7th.

the funeral is open to whom ever would like to attend. there will also be an obituary going out in the paper tomorrow and wednesday.

http://www.yellowbook.com/directions/tidd-funeral-home_1503464708.html?addressId=1

see you there man

Looks like someone beat me to it.

Sean Clipner asked that I invite those wanting to get together after the second showing over to my shop around 9:30. Once we regroup here we can go out for something to eat and/or drink.

Thoughts?

Sean Clipner asked that I invite those wanting to get together after the second showing over to my shop around 9:30. Once we regroup here we can go out for something to eat and/or drink.

Thoughts?

im game. just so long as we dont go anywere that id's at the door i should be ok.

its been a while since i've been out to the shop. not since we dyno'd brians car that night the head gasket blew.

hello all, sorry it has been so long since ive been able to post, my account has been locked for some sort of reason. anyway, my name is joe, i was brian's cousin. he was like a brother to me, practically inseperable for the past 3years before he moved to florida. i helped him work on his car. painted his kit for him, spent so many nights fishing, hunting, just having a good time. we built bucky the bronco, as well as my f150. it is devistating to hear about his death, especially since i havent seen him since july when he was in florida. i just want everyone to know, that he was doing well, and enjoying florida verywell. i do know that he missed hanging with everyone family and friends both. but i do know that he was happy in florida, and it was what he wanted.

he was my bestfriend, and a member of my family, i would have done anything humanly possible for him. he will forever remain in my heart as the big guy.

we dont have word on what time the funeral is going to be, plans have not been finalized, were looking at the end of the week right now.

as soon as i or sean (bb454) find out more info we will post accordingly.

i ask that you all keep his wife and son in your hearts.

love you brian, i hope that you reast easy. will always miss you.

sorry for your loss Joe and I will keep his wife and kid in my thoughts.

Guest Removed

Thoughts?

count me in

i hate to say it like this but i think we need too setup another cruise like the one last year about this time!:(

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=843814#post843814

id love to cruise, especially for brian, that would be what he would want to do if it were any one of us. but unfortunately i dont have anything to cruise in, so if someone has a passenger seat open then im game.

Guest Removed
id love to cruise, especially for brian, that would be what he would want to do if it were any one of us. but unfortunately i dont have anything to cruise in, so if someone has a passenger seat open then im game.

i got you covered. aslong as you dont mind riding in the super duty

i got you covered. aslong as you dont mind riding in the super duty

that would be fine? were shooting for next saturday? i'll try to make it back down. taking this week off has really hurt my pocket book. if your talking about the 10th then ill be here.

i'm pretty sure its the same guy i sold my bronco2 too for 100$ or something.lol. super nice guy..

ya that was him. we named it bart, dont know if you ever saw it after we built it up but heres a pichttp://s473.photobucket.com/albums/rr93/redneckracer/th_815542494.jpg

sorry to hear this. didn't know him, but I feel for his family.

but why is it a secret how he passed?

well first off we dont know how exactly it has happened. secondly, anyone who really knew him knew that he had some heath complications to begin with, so right now were still waiting to hear what exactly was the cause.

well first off we dont know how exactly it has happened. secondly, anyone who really knew him knew that he had some heath complications to begin with, so right now were still waiting to hear what exactly was the cause.

gotcha, sorry for the loss of your friend.

Guest Removed
sorry to hear this. didn't know him, but I feel for his family.

but why is it a secret how he passed?

it will take about 13 weeks for the reports to come back and they figure out how/why he passed!

redneck im thinking the 10th. have not set it in stone yet, but working on it

it will take about 13 weeks for the reports to come back and they figure out how/why he passed!

redneck im thinking the 10th. have not set it in stone yet, but working on it

if its the 10th thats perfect for me. ill just stay down here for the weekend. keep me posted.

that would be fine? were shooting for next saturday? i'll try to make it back down. taking this week off has really hurt my pocket book. if your talking about the 10th then ill be here.

ya that was him. we named it bart, dont know if you ever saw it after we built it up but heres a pichttp://s473.photobucket.com/albums/rr93/redneckracer/th_815542494.jpg

that thing was awsome...... sorry about ur lose man....