Brian Carter Boost-n-Juice May He REST IN PEACE

bb454

I need some help here my brain is going everywhichway Brian Carter Boost-n-juice Mr. Vert past away this morning DECEMBER 30, 2008 I last talked to him in October and he was doing good telling me about his job and getting his car out to work on it I'm very much missing him I loved the guy his was a best friend worked late nights on cars and hung out fishing all nighters..I don't know if Anthony or someone can set up a donation fund for him and his wife Brians funeral will be in OHIO I don't know much until I hear from Brad he left early this morning and is going to call me when he gets down there.. Keep this thread going in memory of Brian Carter Let him Rest In Peace Love To His Wife and Son..

God Bless

Sean Clipner

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is heartbreaking! Brian was a amazing person and someone like him didn't deserve this. My heart goes out to his family and friends. Does anyone know where and when the funeral will be? Florida or Ohio? Are friends able to attend? A few of us are really wanting to find out any information. What can CR do to help the wife and son??

This is horrible. I hung out with him quite a bit in the early days of CR and we used to stay out late racing. He was a great guy and someone I will miss, and I still talked with him after he moved :(

I'll get something setup tomorrow for donations. Can you keep us updated on the funeral?