Flywheel Resurfacing?

theweiser1

I would check prices of new flywheels... my 5.0 setup was only 99.00 from ford racing and if you figure in the scrap price of the old flywheel and the risk of having a @#%@#% clutch because willy drank too much last night and didn't resurface it correctly and you live with it because you don't want to go through the hassle of pulling the driveshaft, transmission, etc again, it is actually cheaper.

thanks, goodbye.

I would check prices of new flywheels... my 5.0 setup was only 99.00 from ford racing and if you figure in the scrap price of the old flywheel and the risk of having a @#%@#% clutch because willy drank too much last night and didn't resurface it correctly and you live with it because you don't want to go through the hassle of pulling the driveshaft, transmission, etc again, it is actually cheaper.

thanks, goodbye.

yeah a new one for me is about $65 dollars with a $95 core at Advance. However if i want to go with a spec or Ford racing its about $250 - $350. Not sure about the oe replacement at advance.

Not sure yet....