Roller Hockey People !!

Main3s

Attention CR roller hockey players. I will be making my maiden roller hockey voyage this evening at Central Ohio Roller Hockey in Grandview (link http://www.columbusrollerhockey.com/). It’s drop in from 7-9 $10.00, I’m sure I will do poorly since this will be my 1st time out in about oh 8-10 years. So if any of you guys want to join me, come on out. At least that way if I get fucked up we can talk cars. ;)

Bump. I know there are players on here, I hear you talk about playing from time to time. Now I have the equpiment and nothing...:( Well incase anyone cares I didn't do to bad last week. I had 2 shots on goal and a good breakway. Considering this was the first time in my adult life playing I think I held my own. I'm going back this Friday, this time with indoor wheels, I could barley turn around the net with the rock hard wheels that came with the skates. I didn't fall though :lol:

I play, but I'm clear in whg.

That's only what a 1 1/2, maybe 2 hour drive? Come on over to C-bus, I’ll pay for the hockey! I know there are people on this forum who TALK about playing but apparently that's all ;) Oh well, the longer they stay away the better I get. I had my first goal last week, stole the puck at the top of the face off circle, put the moves on two defensemen and went stick side low on the goalie. I screamed like I just won the cup! Only my second game in about 10 years and I already have 2 points in 2 games (1 Goal 1 assist). GO ME. :lol:

I play but i play in leagues during the week. I know there are acouple others that play there as well.

PS watch out for CAbot rabbitt. He may try to hump your leg.

Hump my leg huh? I'll make sure I keep my head up ;). So what team/ league are you in? I may look into joining a league after a few more weeks of drop in. I still have a few parts of my game I'd like to work on first.

• 2 weeks later...