The guy with the blown nova in Hilliard

Guest 614Streets

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 614Streets

He was out in it a couple weeks ago when it was 68 degrees out, the guys at AZ said he just got second gear back??

Nick , that sounds sick. Got pictures to share of that?

Guest Removed

think he was having a issue...he drives the shit out of that car.

edit just got off the phone with him he said he is going to punch you if he see's you!!! wtf?

Guest 614Streets
think he was having a issue...he drives the shit out of that car.

edit just got off the phone with him he said he is going to punch you if he see's you!!! wtf?

WAT

Guest 614Streets
I work at Dairy Queen in Hilliard and I see/hear that car drive by all the time when its nice out. Not sure who owns it but it's definitely loud, and he lets everyone know it

So you milkshake the jailbait there or wat?

Guest 614Streets
Rob stfu , I heard your new shop is four brrom sticks and a habor frieght tarp. Btw I need my shock bar welded soon as I get it back , matter of fact would prefer dropping it off straight from carrs shop to yours.

Guest Removed
Rob stfu , I heard your new shop is four brrom sticks and a habor frieght tarp. Btw I need my shock bar welded soon as I get it back , matter of fact would prefer dropping it off straight from carrs shop to yours.

:rolleyes:

drop it off mofo

when is it coming back?

Guest 614Streets
:rolleyes:

drop it off mofo

when is it coming back?

They are going to be done with it soon and I just want to haul it to your shop right afterwards , then I goes to Pat Martin for lexan. Few more weeks Id say.

Have the jegster 69 camaro upper shock mount bar but its 1"short for a nova rail so W/E but i have the avo shocks and upper tabs. Mount em good son you'll see em in action while your behind in that stang. :)

Guest Removed
They are going to be done with it soon and I just want to haul it to your shop right afterwards , then I goes to Pat Martin for lexan. Few more weeks Id say.

Have the jegster 69 camaro upper shock mount bar but its 1"short for a nova rail so W/E but i have the avo shocks and upper tabs. Mount em good son you'll see em in action while your behind in that stang. :)

coil over? or just relocating them inward?

need to do it like this

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Picture112.jpg

Guest 614Streets
Yeah rob Just Inward , lowers I suppose you can use the caltrac plates switched R to L and then bar it up top with tabs. The avo's are eye hole both top and bottom , you wanna put the caltracs on too , thats going to have to happen at the same time

Guest Removed

i can build the upper to fit what ever...

i know that same cross member kit i did on bobs nova had bolt thru eye ends. and they bolted to his traction bars. but i can build you a tubular upper cross member and fab what ever shock mountes you want up top. the ones on that nova are in the trunk.

Guest 614Streets
i can build the upper to fit what ever...

i know that same cross member kit i did on bobs nova had bolt thru eye ends. and they bolted to his traction bars. but i can build you a tubular upper cross member and fab what ever shock mountes you want up top. the ones on that nova are in the trunk.

Good me=calling you when I get the call its done by them.