The guy with the blown nova in Hilliard

Guest 614Streets

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
You think a 5th grader is reliable enough to hold $1,000 for a race?

the issue with teenagers is they are somewhat smart enough to run with the money. the younger the better.

If she's tied up in my basement yeah.

what would you do with the 3rd graders then :confused:

Guest 614Streets
the issue with teenagers is they are somewhat smart enough to run with the money. the younger the better.

what would you do with the 3rd graders then :confused:

Well if this was Russia I would have them video tape me with said 5th grader so I could get a few rubles but since this is the Good olde USA I would give them old matchbox cars and tell them about a nice mechanic that saves kittens from danger.

Lets not get off topic. $1000 is the buy in I like that number.

Guest 614Streets
big change....less money in your pocket after.

Oh well it will be fun anyways , and kenny we can call the race the battle of the silicone seal headgaskets , your put on with a roller , mine put on with a expensive laminating machine. Theres alot less pride in my set.

Edited by 614Streets
Enter a MattsV8 quoted reason , Im being challenged by a server ah)

Guest Removed
So you have cometics you tell me

fel-pro's. they hold 14.5 to 1 rather well for now..ill use cometics when needed. not yet. hopefully this summer we will find out. about to leave me shit in primer and throw it together. spank your ass and then tear it apart and paint it...:bangbang:

Guest 614Streets
fel-pro's. they hold 14.5 to 1 rather well for now..ill use cometics when needed. not yet. hopefully this summer we will find out. about to leave me shit in primer and throw it together. spank your ass and then tear it apart and paint it...:bangbang:

:bangbang:

Guest Removed

please ive seen N/a 355's put down that kind of HP!

see the ones in the engine masters challenge? they all got beat on by a 400M ford sb..lol Kaase's of all people but hey. when your good your good.

and my 1050 was custom tuned before it even hit the motor. never even changed jets, just set the screws and the a/f was perfect in ky that day

Guest Removed
I want you to drop so bb's down my intake when you get it to keep things even.

who ever said your car would even start before the race?:p

hell youll get your car back with a 283 and the rotors removed from the blower if i was that cheesy of a SOB