Terrelle Pryor......

Putty

Troy is actually pretty damn good, but the ravens decided that going 9/23 with no touchdowns, or 4/15 with 2 interceptions with a rookie quarterback was a better idea. But as long as the ravens keep winning from their defense, flacco is going to keep getting his nuts licked.

And whoever said boeckman is horrible needs to try again. I guess in college football if you don't scramble then you're a shitty quarterback...

Actually Troy was going to be the starter and came down with some kind of flu type disease. He was bed ridden for a week and lost over 20 lbs and a lot of strength.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Against Texas he sucked major ass.. you are correct. This thread is more focused on him in the future so I was looking at it in more depth than the one game. I think he has a promising future if the coaches spread the field out and let him go. He'll surprise people when he actually gets comfortable in the pocket (if they get linemen that can block as stated before).

i agree with that... :)

Smoke and mirrors? So the three bowl games in a row we've lost were all hoaxes? Thank god. For a few years there, I was worried.

I think that the spread office is a tool to help bad coaches. You stick a bunch of track stars out there and hope for the best. How well do you think this offence would do in less than perfect conditions?

Just trying to help prove the point the coach up north car Ram Rod is not this guru everybody thinks (hopes) he is.

OSU did a great job stoping the spread attack they just did not seal the deal. If they would have ran this last year it would have been a different game.

I think that the spread office is a tool to help bad coaches. You stick a bunch of track stars out there and hope for the best. How well do you think this offence would do in less than perfect conditions?

Just trying to help prove the point the coach up north car Ram Rod is not this guru everybody thinks (hopes) he is.

OSU did a great job stoping the spread attack they just did not seal the deal. If they would have ran this last year it would have been a different game.

against LSU?

LSU ran a pro style offense and ran it down our throats

Ever since the "University of Ohio State" comment I've had my doubts, and everything I have seen/heard from him (the few times I've been around him) and from what people tell me, he seems like a giant douche.

Anyway, thats not really the point. As you all know the quarterback position is 100x more complex than any other. If he has his head on straight, good work ethic, and can learn pocket awareness, ability to understand whats going on every play, read defenses, make good throws, etc then he will be a great QB. Thats a pretty big IF. From what I've seen so far I just don't think he'll be as great as everyone thinks.

This is almost guaranteed that he will win the Heisman. You can see how far he has progressed from his first start to the end of the season.

He is an all around player too.

I actually heard he is a nice kid. A lot of my friends that go to OSU say he is real down to earth when talking to him, and that he is a cool kid. He is in a some of their classes.

I actually heard he is a nice kid. A lot of my friends that go to OSU say he is real down to earth when talking to him, and that he is a cool kid. He is in a some of their classes.

Young phagget has no reason to be cocky yet. Stay grounded and win games.

Pryor wins a Heisman and a national title while at Ohio State.

He'll progress as a passer much the same way Troy Smith did, and Tressel will develop an offensive scheme (e.g., probably a spread-type offense) around him that taps into his talents. With time, experience, and some adaptations, he'll put up good numbers and win a ton of games.

I'm telling you, Pryor is Vince Young part deux, only with more potential and way ahead of schedule.

Pryor wins a Heisman and a national title while at Ohio State.

He'll progress as a passer much the same way Troy Smith did, and Tressel will develop an offensive scheme (e.g., probably a spread-type offense) around him that taps into his talents. With time, experience, and some adaptations, he'll put up good numbers and win a ton of games.

I'm telling you, Pryor is Vince Young part deux, only with more potential and way ahead of schedule.

i really hope you are right :(

Pryor only had 4 interceptions because most of the balls he throws hit the ground before they get to their target.

He threw 166 total and landed 100, so just wth are you talking about? Too many people let the results of one game cause them to make a judgment call on a season. C'mon people.