Bowling?

Wonderboy

So Im just kinda curious if anybody on here is into bowling and would ever be interested in maybe getting a couple people together sometime. Its nothing that I have any set time for or anything, just curious to see if any of you would be down.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, well I didnt expect that at all. lol. Well I guess we can let this thread go for a little longer and see who all wants to go and then we can pick a date/ location accordingly. And just to be perfectly clear, I am in no way a great bowler and this is by no means a challenge. I just like to get drunk and smash shit.

id be down to go bowling, Gahanna lanes has a special on Friday nights that run for like 3 hrs all you can bowl with shoes for like 12 or 13 bucks let me see what I can dig up

ok after looking at their website I have come up with the following

Rock N Bowl

Friday and Saturday nights from 11:30-2:00am $12 per person including shoes

S.I.N/ Insanity Night

Thursday Nights from 11:30-2am $6 a person with shoes and $1 drafts

so if any one is wanting to go this week I say Thursday night is the best bet 6bucks for 2.5hrs of bowling plus $1 drafts

here is the website for directions and more information

http://gahannabowling.com/

I have the hookup at Gahanna and Palace. I WILL NOT bowl at Gahanna. My son bowls there and the lanes are shit.

I can probably get free games here and there at the Palace depending on who's working that night.

I just rolled a 691 series Friday. C-mon bishes. :)

I will find out Friday night on my league who's working Saturday night and I'll post up.

Sweet. Ill challenge you but, you gotta chug a bottle of crown and a 6 pack first. Im hoping if you get trashed enough, I might have a chance.