Gas still going down for us.

SPLN SUX

It is stupid I just drove back from the East Coast and it was in the $1.50 range there. Sometimes it is cheaper here and sometimes it is cheaper there. I really wonder who or how they come up with the prices etc. Is it because there is no refinaries here?

It is stupid I just drove back from the East Coast and it was in the $1.50 range there. Sometimes it is cheaper here and sometimes it is cheaper there. I really wonder who or how they come up with the prices etc. Is it because there is no refinaries here?

Well about 6 months ago I was about .10-.15 higher, now it dropped to 1.39 for several days then dropped another nickel. Works for me.

Im pretty pissed that gas is at 1.98 range again myself.

The more it goes up... the less Ill go out and do stuff again simple as that.

Well thats a good thing though... before, people just dealt with it, and then realized how much of a mistake that was... now when gas starts rising, people will hold off on those unnecessary trips, buying less and help to keep gas down.

Well thats a good thing though... before, people just dealt with it, and then realized how much of a mistake that was... now when gas starts rising, people will hold off on those unnecessary trips, buying less and help to keep gas down.

Yup.. Where I would make an extra trip out to shop around for something or whatever.. Ill do online now instead and save on gas and spend less in the local market.

I really think people will fight back like this if it continues to rise.. at least I hope so!

I am imagine it will be over $3.00 this summer.

I'll be riding a bike all summer more than likely... Springs isnt really all that big in comparison to Columbus its a very north south city, and its not even as tall as 270 is... so really riding a bike around isnt that big of a deal as long as you dont have to look real nice when you get there lol