Sloopy's FTL!

Rotarded1647545491

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ain't say shit??? Bitch you was tryin to say he was too young to be driving :lol:

I will raise my hand and bring it down across your face... ain't no bitchassness allowed around here.

You need to step yo easy e game up. That was a line from his song.

In the most recent events of sloopys the DJ that works most of the nights other than Tuesdays seems to have a natural knack for getting girls naked on stage. Friday and Sat he offered words of encouragment and then free shots and i got to see tits and ass for free.

No BS these 3 girls were topless on the front of the Mothafuckin stage and it was free. I Shall return for more.

For all the people that are hating, its better without you there. Stay home and waste bandwith smacking your monkey while we have fun.

HATERS

/rant

I love how a large portion of this website has turned into newly-of-age-people talking shit about beerpong.

Thats what college is for, noobs.

Not sure if you have noticed, but its winter time. Not a whole lot else to do but party and drink. What do you race btw? Is it built for drag, auto x, road course or some other sport?

Not sure if you have noticed, but its winter time. Not a whole lot else to do but party and drink. What do you race btw? Is it built for drag, auto x, road course or some other sport?

QFT i love partying and drinking and talking bout beerpong!! And why does it matter what we talk about its the kitchen???