killing geese

armin922

A friend of a friend showed me a .17 he had last year. I never shot it, but it had a black synthetic stock and everything else was polished. He said he bought the parts and built it himself, or something? How much does something like that run? Any idea what it might have been?

A friend of a friend showed me a .17 he had last year. I never shot it, but it had a black synthetic stock and everything else was polished. He said he bought the parts and built it himself, or something? How much does something like that run? Any idea what it might have been?

Typical bolt action .17HMR was probably either a Savage 93 or a Marlin.

Mine...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=18&pictureid=715

you got a telescope? cause from that distance your gonna have a hard time seeing my tiny cock

Will this do the trick? It's the Hubbble Telescope, it can see planets light years away, it MIGHT be able to locate your tiny penor. ;)

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/LeslieB32/Washington%20DC%205-2008/P52508airspace1l.jpg

They're much more fun than a .22 :)

I think the Accutriggers still sell for less than $300 (that's without optics).

When I bought mine it was only $150, but it didn't have the Accutrigger... I bought a $60 sear from RifleBasix, same result.

Most fun rifle I own.

doesnt matter what gun he was shooting, he should have had headshots from that distance if he has ever fired a rifle before, especially a .17hmr.....and as far as breaking the neck goes, if you dont like killing animals be a vegitarian

Hitting a target that small is a bit more tricky than throwing lead down range...