04 Impala SS

TA In Progress

I am considering selling my 2004 Impala SS. It is black with a neutral interior, 62K, L67 (3.8 SC), fully loaded. The only option it doesn't have is the Indy package, which is basically some badges and gay looking front seats. It has everything else, like leather, dual heated/power seats, moonroof, etc, etc. No mods, just a K&N drop in. Car runs and drives perfect, never given me any problems whatsoever. All maintenance is up to date, and it has a relatively n ew set of Pirellis on it. Exterior is an 8.5 out of 10 (it's black....need I say more?). No dents. The only 2 flaws are a spot in the paint on the hood (about the size of a quarter) that looks like pine sap, and a scratch in the windshield from a bad wiper blade (thank the wife for that...). If I can get what I'm asking out of it, then I'll replace the windshield. The interior is perfect, no flaws at all. I have owned the car since the beginning of 2006, and it had 20K on it when I bought it GM Certified from a Chevy dealer in Mass. I have the original window sticker and paperwork as well. It has been garage kept up until a few months ago when an unexpected project forced it outside, but that is now finished so it should be going back inside this weekend. I am asking $9500, which is below KBB and NADA. I am also open to offers, but nothing ridiculous please, as I am not desperate to sell it. My only reason for selling is that I don't drive the car that much any more. I'll get some pictures this weekend, if I can get the snow and ice shit cleaned off of it and back inside. Thanks for looking.