5.0 out of 1993 Gt, aod, misc

Mattsn2o281

I'm gonna throw this up one last before i put it on craigslist.

93 5.0 motor, complete from pan to throt bod, 8x k on it, has all sensors and engine wiring, no harness, no accessories. Since i have to put a price, i'll say $350, but make me an offer, i need this stuff gone, as its sitting in my ex wifes garage. I also have a stock 5.0 crank rods and pistons i will toss in.

87 aod, was rebuilt 1500 miles before truck it was in was totaled and parted out. has flex plate and converter. again since i have to price it $200 obo, just need it gone.

I also have a bunch of the stock supension parts off my 04, driveshaft, uca's, lca's, shocks, struts etc. lmk if you need anything.

Final bump. Best offer i've had is $250 for both, so anything near that works for me, or $150 for the motor, $100 for the trans. Also have a set of 86 5.0 heads, can't remember if they are e6's or e7's, $50, and a crank and set of rods and pistons out of an 86 5.0, $50 for the set. Stuffs goin on CL on monday, so pm me if anyone wants this.

Thanks

im about to buy a 4 banger notch possibly this week so i may be interested in the motor...just to have some power till i get my real plans finished. ill let you know whats up. i go to look at the car thursday