Uh.....

Casper

It was on your front doorstep that the idea of Columbus Racing came into existence. Oh the good old days.

Speaking of good old days, I miss getting ripped, chowing down on white castle, shooting the potato launcher, and passing out.

RIP the Good Brick :(

On Jono's doorstep? I recall myself, Rice Robb, and Jono discussing it earlier than that :p

Nuh uh..... It was the four of us..... the night ColDSM got their panties in a twist because we were on their website setting up races and meets..... we all went back to Jono's to drink.... I think even you drank back then.... :D

Is Rice Robb still a mall cop at Easton?

Do the fuck what? I never heard that one! Damnit I would've gone and gave him shit! If he still works there as a mall cop, who wants to go for a "bike ride" to (through) the mall????

Do the fuck what? I never heard that one! Damnit I would've gone and gave him shit! If he still works there as a mall cop, who wants to go for a "bike ride" to (through) the mall????

The last time I saw him he was working there as a mall cop. He yelled something at me and I'm thinking WTF did I do to get fucked with THIS time? I turn around and it's Robb.

That had to have been 5 years ago probably, so I really doubt he works there still, but god damn that was a laugh.

What ever happened to Dan, the guy with the 3g Eclipse that worked for CSX?

I don't know, but I might be able to find out. He was a conductor for my dad a few times... narced on me about street racing. :lol:

Old man was like "so I hear you've been racing people with the El Camino..." I'm like WTF? From who?

I want to say he moved to Indy or New York due to CSX? I'll ask either my dad or my friend Allen and see if they know, you don't remember his last name do you?

I don't know, but I might be able to find out. He was a conductor for my dad a few times... narced on me about street racing. :lol:

Old man was like "so I hear you've been racing people with the El Camino..." I'm like WTF? From who?

I want to say he moved to Indy or New York due to CSX? I'll ask either my dad or my friend Allen and see if they know, you don't remember his last name do you?

I can't remember his last name for the life of me. Hell, I haven't seen or heard from him in like 6yrs. Haha!

That's funny as hell he ratted you out with your dad.

Let's see, who else from the good old days is missing?