Hey idiots

Sam1647545489

People who are plowing your parking lots are helping you. You are not helping us by pulling behind us when we are backing up or pulling to the gas pump I just plowed clear. And if I have a big pile of snow in the parking lot, that is not a sign to drive your car through it causing it to go all over the place making me have to go back and clean it up.

Cliffs: Stay the fuck out of the way of plow trucks.

The other night had a security guard come up and tell me and the other guy who was working with that....

"Hey yall figured I come over and let you know that underneath all this snow its gonna get real slippery out so why your doin your thing make sure to be careful" Then he waved at us...

WTF! I am in a big truck with 90 bags of salt with a plow, a big yellow plow at the least and you dont think I fuckin know this?

I told "He thanks for the heads up I was wondering why it was slippery out"

This is why there should be a test to be able to reproduce in this world.

No one has ever plowed my neighborhood. It sucks balls...call cedar trace appartments and say you've been getting a lot of complaints from people in the polaris area and see if they'll hire you to come clean up our shit hole.

Well it's not like we got enough snow for that to matter.

:confused:

:p

People who are plowing your parking lots are helping you. You are not helping us by pulling behind us when we are backing up or pulling to the gas pump I just plowed clear. And if I have a big pile of snow in the parking lot, that is not a sign to drive your car through it causing it to go all over the place making me have to go back and clean it up.

Cliffs: Stay the fuck out of the way of plow trucks.

Get used to it, quit bitching, its ur job. :p

EDIT: Whats a plow truck? :D

Me, Erik, and Shanton dont plow the city streets. We do all the parking lots for business' and such. I do alot of gas stations and a bunch of columbus libraries. The gas stations are the worst. I will make a pass near a pump, not big enough to completely clear the snow for a car to get in there and a car will go right in where I just plowed. Now I gotta make another pass, go around the car leaving some snow there then come back and clear it again once they leave. Then you get the idiots that will follow you around the lot right behind you then when you gotta back up they honk like I am doin something wrong. Next person is getting a 8' yellow plow in their car to speed them up moving out of the way.

Me, Erik, and Shanton dont plow the city streets. We do all the parking lots for business' and such. I do alot of gas stations and a bunch of columbus libraries. The gas stations are the worst. I will make a pass near a pump, not big enough to completely clear the snow for a car to get in there and a car will go right in where I just plowed. Now I gotta make another pass, go around the car leaving some snow there then come back and clear it again once they leave. Then you get the idiots that will follow you around the lot right behind you then when you gotta back up they honk like I am doin something wrong. Next person is getting a 8' yellow plow in their car to speed them up moving out of the way.

When I am trying to get gas I don't need the fucking snow plowed to get to the pump, You will make your fucking money, you can wait. Get the fuck away from the pump and let me get gas. I'm sure the owner that is paying you thinks the same thing. I'm most likely on my way to work and have a long strenuous drive downtown ahead of me. Most likely I'm in a bit of road rage already just getting to the fucking gas station on snow covered roads with morons. If you get in my way at the pump and make my drive into work even longer because you are fucking around with a plow. I just might Spray your fucking plow with gas from the pump and light you and your plow on fire. :)

When I am trying to get gas I don't need the fucking snow plowed to get to the pump, You will make your fucking money, you can wait. Get the fuck away from the pump and let me get gas. I'm sure the owner that is paying you thinks the same thing. I'm most likely on my way to work and have a long strenuous drive downtown ahead of me. Most likely I'm in a bit of road rage already just getting to the fucking gas station on snow covered roads with morons. If you get in my way at the pump and make my drive into work even longer because you are fucking around with a plow. I just might Spray your fucking plow with gas from the pump and light you and your plow on fire. :)

And most likely there are 10 other pumps free to go to. Go to another one away from us. And yes we are getting paid but time is money and more time I spend there, less money I make so get out of my way or be prepared to have snow plowed into your car.

TIA.:)