Hey idiots

Sam1647545489

And most likely there are 10 other pumps free to go to. Go to another one away from us. And yes we are getting paid but time is money and more time I spend there, less money I make so get out of my way or be prepared to have snow plowed into your car.

TIA.:)

I'm not going to stop and study what you are doing in order to pick a pump, you can plow that shit after I leave. I don't care about your time and money, I care about mine. We can take it up with he station owner if you like? Because I can go to the station across the street from now on.

I'm not going to stop and study what you are doing in order to pick a pump, you can plow that shit after I leave. I don't care about your time and money, I care about mine. We can take it up with he station owner if you like? Because I can go to the station across the street from now on.

Go to the station across the street. No money out of my pocket.

Gotta x2 that one. Not like I would be purposefully trying to fuck up someones work, but "plow guys" are background workers to me, as Im sure my job is background noise to anybody else not doing my job, me getting to where Im going is first priority for me. If I happen to pull into a place you just plowed its probably cause it looks the cleanest, and I don't want a bunch of snow in my work shoes. Though I wouldn't drive through a bunch of snow just to throw it around, thats kind of fucked up. I also wouldn't get behind someone obviously trying to back up, just cause I'd be worried about someone ramming my car.

It will be when the station owner finds out you are inconveniencing his customers. Station's closed Ploy boy, go plow another lot.....

Nope cause there is about 800 million other cars that will know and respect what needs to be done there and will go to the other pumps, so one car lost is not a big deal. Trust me I have already had managers go and have people move theirs cars for me. Because the faster I get their station cleaned, the more cars will come since it is cleaned before the other ones are. So again , go across the street.