oh....oh, the snow..!!!

Putty

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People driving 5MPH down the road suck! If you are going to go that slow get OFF the road! I missed out on to much money because of people like this. Being careful is one thing, and driving 5MPH is another!

+1000000 I can't tell you how many truck and suv drivers i passed today in the stang. people need to learn how to fucking handle themselves in the snow!

Hehe got done clearing my 1800 ft driveway a little bit ago. I love playing on that old 9N even if it is a Ford.

I even started practicing for the next big thing "tractor drifting." Very funny to be in one of the brakes in 2nd at full throttle then release it. Damn thing did a 720 out on the the county rd before I got it aimed back at the driveway.

The Dakota loves it. Although it was a little slow cranking this morning.

Had a tank of stale gas in the snow blower last night, so I went out and did all the sidewalks in the neighborhood last night, just to burn it off and get some fresh in the tank. Was kindof fun. Heated hand grips and self propeled FTW.