CR Mock NFL Draft

DaddyBuiltRacing

Ok so now that the college football season is over and the NFL is winding down, its time to start thinking about the NFL draft. Yes I know its 3 months away. Heres how it works, we need 31 people in order for this to work or some people could double up on teams. We will just do the first round for now. Each poster is to pick a NFL team and make a selection.

We will go in the correct order for the NFL draft. Now theres where it gets complicated, since the NFL season is not over we will only be able to start this and go up to spot 28 until after Sunday when the playoff games conclude.

The draft order this year for teams 1-28 should look like this:

1. Lions (Art95Celica) Mark Sanchez QB USC

2. Rams (Just2Sweet)- Andre Smith, OT, Alabama

3. Chiefs (Morabu)- Matt Stafford, QB, Georgia

4. Seahawks- (Matts281n2o)

5. Browns (alittlelessordinary)-

6. Bengals

7. Raiders

8. Jags

9. Packers

10. 49ers (Just2Sweet)-

11. Bills

12. Redskins

13. Saints

14. Texans

15. Broncos

16. Buccaneers

17. Jets (Gas Grass or Ass)-

18. Lions

19. Bears

20. Chargers

21. Vikings

22. Patriots

23. Dolphins

24. Falcons

25. Colts

26. Panthers

27. Giants

28. Titans

29. Eagles (CJINOHIO03)-

Teams still in playoffs:

Ravens

Steelers (Verse)

Cardinals

I will take the Browns as my team. We will go in order so the Mock draft cannot start until teams 1,2,3...are picked. Also the Lions get 2 first round picks since they got the Cowboys in the Roy Williams deal.

I know the draft is 3 months away but I am pretty bored due to the snow and interested in seeing how posters on here would be as GM's

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who isn't going into the draft and would be a 3rd or 4th round pick.

He'd actually be late 1st and definitley 2nd round pick. The guy can actually throw, they just never use his arm at Florida. They run a lot of quick screens and slants, not many deep bombs.

And no trading picks

He'd actually be late 1st and definitley 2nd round pick. The guy can actually throw, they just never use his arm at Florida. They run a lot of quick screens and slants, not many deep bombs.

And no trading picks

Most NFL analysts do not believe Tebow will be a high pick in the draft, regardless of when he comes out, because he's not considered a prototypical NFL passer. ESPN's Todd McShay, director of college football scouting for Scouts Inc., said recently that he doesn't believe Tebow will be drafted in either the first or second round if he leaves Florida. -ESPN

On Tebow's final projection: "I’d say third or fourth round worst-case scenario, second round as a best case. Probably a third-rounder. That’s assuming his workouts are good."

- Tim Tebow himself

Yeah, I guess you're right. :rolleyes:

Todd McGay isnt taken seriously by anyone!! That guy is a fucking tool, Mel Kiper is the real expert when it comes to evauluating talent, but yeah I guess your right....

McShay said Terelle Pryor wouldn't see the field til his 2nd year at OSU and also said he wouldn't live up to the hype...guess he was right on both accounts there wasn't he.

Scouts.com is the worst service to go with as far as recruiting and evaluation. Ever notice how all the kids going to ND are 5* recruits but not one has lived up to the hype

Oh yeah he is also the same exact guy that said this earlier in the year "Michigan will win 8 games and beat ND at home."

If you wanna base your knowledge off of that guys ramblings then by all means go ahead.

Oh yeah as for this fake draft, someone just take the Lions you get 2 first round picks lol

Todd McGay isnt taken seriously by anyone!! That guy is a fucking tool, Mel Kiper is the real expert when it comes to evauluating talent, but yeah I guess your right....

McShay said Terelle Pryor wouldn't see the field til his 2nd year at OSU and also said he wouldn't live up to the hype...guess he was right on both accounts there wasn't he.

Scouts.com is the worst service to go with as far as recruiting and evaluation. Ever notice how all the kids going to ND are 5* recruits but not one has lived up to the hype

Oh yeah he is also the same exact guy that said this earlier in the year "Michigan will win 8 games and beat ND at home."

If you wanna base your knowledge off of that guys ramblings then by all means go ahead.

Oh yeah as for this fake draft, someone just take the Lions you get 2 first round picks lol

Tebow will play as much pro ball as Troy Smith. Unless he converts to a FB or special teams guy.

I don't believe that. The thing that kills Smith is his lack of height plain and simple, that and he was sick this year. If Tebow can't be a pro QB then people might as well prepare for Terrelle Pryor to convert to WR cause that guy can't throw for shit either right?

I don't believe that. The thing that kills Smith is his lack of height plain and simple, that and he was sick this year. If Tebow can't be a pro QB then people might as well prepare for Terrelle Pryor to convert to WR cause that guy can't throw for shit either right?

Pretty much. I'm sure he'd be a better receiver in the NFL than a QB.

Dirty Sanchez QB USC

Graham Harrell Texas Tech was a very close consideration but Sanchez shows more tools to excell at the next level. Although it isn't by much.

Edited by Art
cause