CR Mock NFL Draft

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no doubt, figured i'd try to get it going. so whats the deal on your new shop venture?

This week is going to be hetic as fuck. Pulling 3 motors, builiding a b20/vtec for a kid, putting that motor into his integra, parting out a 94 EX Coupe and Pinky oh yeah and trying to work on my teg some lol

the Chiefs and Bengals are my 2 favorite teams

and i'm game to do this, only i don't know what exactly "this" is

are we just picking a draft, is there a purpose to this, i don't quite get it

J.R.

Its quite simple actually. You pick a team. When its your teams turn to take a pick, you make a selection for said team. Its just a mock draft of who you would take if you was the GM for the team your picking for. See how the guy that took the Lions took Mark Sanchez with the 1st pick, that means no one else can draft him lol. Do you want the chiefs?

Its quite simple actually. You pick a team. When its your teams turn to take a pick, you make a selection for said team. Its just a mock draft of who you would take if you was the GM for the team your picking for. See how the guy that took the Lions took Mark Sanchez with the 1st pick, that means no one else can draft him lol. Do you want the chiefs?

i understand what were doing....lol

i just didn't know if there was an underlying reason for being the armchair GM

i thought that there might be a game to it of some sort, not just a simple draft

and yes, i'll take the Chiefs

Haha no just boredom and to see how this compares to the real draft when it comes around in April.

I agree that the Lions need Offensive Line and I would've taken the LT from Alabama at #1, but many "experts" believe that the Lions are gonna take either Stafford or Sanchez at #1

BTW we need someone to pick for the Rams...any takers?

I agree that the Lions need Offensive Line and I would've taken the LT from Alabama at #1, but many "experts" believe that the Lions are gonna take either Stafford or Sanchez at #1

That is why I will never see a Super bowl championship in Detroit in my lifetime.

That is why I will never see a Super bowl championship in Detroit in my lifetime.

Haha well people bitch about them taking WR's, but if you look back on it every team in the NFL wanted those WR's. Charles Rogers was a beat at Michigan State, Roy Williams is still a beast and Calvin Johnson is going to be a superstar.

They just have had bad luck honestly, Joey Harrington was a preseason Heisman pick in college, now he's a 3rd string never was.

The Lions, Raiders, Bengals and Browns all have had shitty luck with 1st round picks. Most times the best talent is found in the later rounds anyways.

I'll take the Rams....

With the 2nd pick. the Rams select.....

Andre SMith, OT, Alabama Crimson Shit

Haha word! Way to step up, btw I honestly think the Lions should take Smith 1st overall. Look at the last couple drafts where a LT was taken high...Joe Thomas and Jake Long, both have been good so far

Yeah normally I'm against taking offensive lineman in the 1st round, but every once in a while theres great talents at OT you just gotta take

I agree, I saw one mock draft from scouts.com that had 3 OT going in the first 8 picks. I was like yeah thats Todd McGay for ya, that guy is a shit for brains and yet he gets paid for his opinion. I like Mel Kiper

kiper is cool, agreed.

three michaels came to mind when making that pick. michael oher, micahel johnson, and michael crabtree. any of the three could go between 2 and 5. Most think Oher will go above Andre Smith, but I think Smith > oher