Scam?

2 Sweet

I posted an ad for my S10 on the facebook classifieds thing a while ago. Today I got this message:

Hello Seller,

My name is Berry Williams, i reside at 324 Metcalfe Street ,Ottawa, ON , K1P 6L5 In Canada, I Saw your (2000 Chevy S10 Xtreme ) on facebook and I'm willing to purchase it, I want you to please get back to me with the present condition,are u the Original owner? and your last price offer??. Kindly let me know how much you can let it go for and Email me pictures as well,as for the Shipping i will take care of that through pick up .i have a shipping company which is named Ips ( International Parcel Service ) they will take care of the pick up okay i will also like to know if u will accept certified check for the payment .Will be expecting your reply asap.PLZ SEND ME ALL ANSWERS TO MY EMAIL BELOW FOR QUICK RESPONSE ( Berry.williams18@gmail.com )

Regards.

Berry.

I'm skeptical, but it doesn't seem like all the other scams out there. Certified check? Why the fuck would some guy in Canada be interested in an S10 that's in Ohio?

i can't believe people still think this shit is real. its obviously a fake. so obvious you should kill yourself for considering it.

I googled his name, found another forum with this posted on 27 Dec 2008:

Berry Williams

December 24 at 9:11am

Report Message

My name is Berry Williams, i reside at 324 Metcalfe Street ,Ottawa, ON , K1P 6L5 In Canada, I Saw your (1993 Ford Mustang ) on Facebook and I'm willing to purchase it, I want you to please get back to me with the present condition,are u the Original owner? and your last price offer??. Kindly let me know how much you can let it go for and Email me pictures as well,as for the Shipping i will take care of that through pick up .i have a shipping company which is named Ips ( International Parcel Service ) they will take care of the pick up okay i will also like to know if u will accept certified check for the payment .Will be expecting your reply asap.PLZ REPLY DIRECT TO MY MAILBOX BELOW FOR QUICK RESPONSE ( berry.williams18@gmail.com )

lol, I never considered it, I was just surprised that shit is on facebook.

So, I have his email and address. I'm thinking I'll message him back and just lead him on and bullshit with him. I'll think of something good...

Here's what I'm sending back. I half-assed it but oh well...

Whats up Berry! Glad to hear from you. No, I am not the original owner of the truck. I actually found it in my neighbor's barn after he was raped and then eventually murdered. I think he was involved in a gang-related drug operation and shit turned sour, I'm not really sure of all the details. Anyway theres neither here nor there. The truck has no vin and no title, not sure why. Don't ask, don't tell!

I raised the price of the truck to $20,000 because I want to buy some new guns and shoes and ill shit like that, I hope thats ok with you. No checks, cash only. Money talks. Also, if you send me nude pics of your wife I might be willing to knock the price down to $19,997. Let me know!

Regards,

Your Daddy

Hey, I know a lawyer in Nigeria who says that your uncle (the one you've never met) is dead. He advised me that if you give me your truck, he'll transfer your sizable inheritance into a swiss bank account to which you'll be given full access, after you first transfer the $5,000 international funds fee into the same account.

Hey, I know a lawyer in Nigeria who says that your uncle (the one you've never met) is dead. He advised me that if you give me your truck, he'll transfer your sizable inheritance into a swiss bank account to which you'll be given full access, after you first transfer the $5,000 international funds fee into the same account.

Swiss bank account? Yes! How can I lose?!?!?

Here's what I'm sending back. I half-assed it but oh well...

Whats up Berry! Glad to hear from you. No, I am not the original owner of the truck. I actually found it in my neighbor's barn after he was raped and then eventually murdered. I think he was involved in a gang-related drug operation and shit turned sour, I'm not really sure of all the details. Anyway theres neither here nor there. The truck has no vin and no title, not sure why. Don't ask, don't tell!

I raised the price of the truck to $20,000 because I want to buy some new guns and shoes and ill shit like that, I hope thats ok with you. No checks, cash only. Money talks. Also, if you send me nude pics of your wife I might be willing to knock the price down to $19,997. Let me know!

Regards,

Your Daddy

I approve this message

:lol:

It's a good starting point, but don't let him off so easy. Here I made a few changes to your OP...

What’s up Berry! Glad to hear from you. No, I am not the original owner of the truck. I actually found it in my neighbor's barn after he was raped and then eventually murdered in the truck! I think he was involved in a gang-related drug operation and shit turned sour, I'm not really sure of all the details. I didn’t find out about the murder until after I purchased the truck, and then strange shit started happening when I was in it. Every now and again there will be this weird thing in the seat poke my ass! and I’m talking really poke up inside my butt hole! At first it would feel good, and I’m not even gay. But then it started getting real ruff with my hole and it wouldn’t stop. Do you believe in ghosts Berry? Probably not, anyway the butt thing is neither here nor there, probably just a wire or something in the seat. I was thinking I know my original price was probably a little high so I’m open to offers. I just want this haunted thing as far away as possible which is why this truck is for you. I’d need the money ASAP because I want to buy some new guns religious articles to keep the ghosts away, I hope that’s ok with you. Also, if you send me nude pics of yourself I might be willing to knock the price down even more. That seat thing really got me thinking on the other side of the fence, if ya know what I mean. Anyway let me know!

Regards,

Your Daddy