Goodbye

Scotty2Hotty

http://data.bls.gov/PDQ/graphics/LNU04000000_230711_1232257940481.gif

Notice the similarity in averages of the terms.

If you keep watching the media charging forth with their "economic woes" stories monthly, then of course you'll miss out on the annual statistics. I did not deny this slum of an economy, I simply pointed out your ignorance. You also failed to look at W's terms in context of the world economy. This is not strictly a U.S. problem. We're also in a war, and history shows dramatic downfall of economy during wartime; surprisingly, though, ours has not fallen as flat as previous wartimes. Clinton's economy thrived during the internet boom as well as being post-war, yet Bush's economy differs slightly, despite being in a world economic crisis as well as two wars.

I hope you can see what I'm trying to show you, that it does not seem that you take things past what you have read, watched or heard.

i cannot see what you are trying to show

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...In before they tax ammo and stabbing people makes a comeback :p

WooHoo! I'm sharpening my PuertoRican Express Card as we speak. This just means latinos will take over now. ;)

Ahh, the PR Express card. Whenever I need a little money... :D

No yearly fees, no interest.

http://data.bls.gov/PDQ/graphics/LNU04000000_230711_1232257940481.gif

Notice the similarity in averages of the terms.

If you keep watching the media charging forth with their "economic woes" stories monthly, then of course you'll miss out on the annual statistics. I did not deny this slum of an economy, I simply pointed out your ignorance. You also failed to look at W's terms in context of the world economy. This is not strictly a U.S. problem. We're also in a war, and history shows dramatic downfall of economy during wartime; surprisingly, though, ours has not fallen as flat as previous wartimes. Clinton's economy thrived during the internet boom as well as being post-war, yet Bush's economy differs slightly, despite being in a world economic crisis as well as two wars.

I hope you can see what I'm trying to show you, that it does not seem that you take things past what you have read, watched or heard.

so from your last quote ur pretty much saying everything i read, watch and hear are complete b.s and the only thing tru is what you say or want to beleive???? go back more in time if you want and let me know what you see. and you prove my point bout a bush being in office and america being in bad shape.

Once again you made no since here so show me somethign supporting supperness of knowing all my government man.