NASA Found water on Mars!

Rally Pat

Wow were still researching places that we will never inhabit. We are able to discover that a planet that is useless to us has water on it, but we are not smart enough to figure out our economy issues? Damn i'm proud to be an American...

Did you even click on the link?

Haha nope! Owned!!! But I have been reading other reports of us still scowering Mars in hopes of finding life

Exploring the cosmos would benefit our planet and lives as well. But you're right, the astrophysicists, scientists, astronauts and aerospace engineers should have become economists instead. :rolleyes:

Wow were still researching places that we will never inhabit. We are able to discover that a planet that is useless to us has water on it, but we are not smart enough to figure out our economy issues? Damn i'm proud to be an American...

What makes you think it's useless? Especially, with the discovery of water ice, possible liquid water and now, even methane indicating possible signs of life or volcanoes. I don't need to detail the importance of the life thing. Possible geological activity like volcanoes are important, as well. Proving Mars isn't a dead planet among other things. Both good news.

And just because we won't live on it or use it for anything for the good of mankind in your lifetime doesn't mean we will never do it. You know what?! You eat Almond Joy's from now on. No Mars Bars for you.:mad: