There are some sick people out there

Sam1647545489

In recent events, I got seriously bored tonight so I decided to make a craigslist ad. Here is the ad I made and it is very NWS.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cas/994757772.html

So basically I am looking for a girl to suck a horse dick. I have gotten some emails. 4 from women and 1 from a guy. Here are some of the emails. The first one, I dunno if jesse is a girl or guy but it asked if I had an STD so they could work around it. Which I take as, even if I did have one they would still be open to do stuff.

hey i was just looking on craigs list and i saw your post on there. you seem

nice and i was interest in hearing more about you. i am 26 and i am looking

for someone to have some fun with from time to time. would you tell me what

you had in mind and if you have an std please be up front with me so we can

work around it. i look forward to hearing from you soon.

2nd email is this

Hey there I think I'm your girl! Why don't u hit me up on littlemissgumby70@gmail.com and we can see where this leads!

Feel free to email her if you want.

There were 2 that just said YUMMMMMM. And the dude emails me saying I will such ya off. Even though the ad is posted in a man looking for a women. There are some sick fucks out there.

In recent events, I got seriously bored tonight so I decided to make a craigslist ad. Here is the ad I made and it is very NWS.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cas/994757772.html

So basically I am looking for a girl to suck a horse dick. I have gotten some emails. 4 from women and 1 from a guy. Here are some of the emails. The first one, I dunno if jesse is a girl or guy but it asked if I had an STD so they could work around it. Which I take as, even if I did have one they would still be open to do stuff.

hey i was just looking on craigs list and i saw your post on there. you seem

nice and i was interest in hearing more about you. i am 26 and i am looking

for someone to have some fun with from time to time. would you tell me what

you had in mind and if you have an std please be up front with me so we can

work around it. i look forward to hearing from you soon.

2nd email is this

Hey there I think I'm your girl! Why don't u hit me up on littlemissgumby70@gmail.com and we can see where this leads!

Feel free to email her if you want.

There were 2 that just said YUMMMMMM. And the dude emails me saying I will such ya off. Even though the ad is posted in a man looking for a women. There are some sick fucks out there.

So, what did the guy end up looking like? ;)

What's really depressing, is that he got more replies in 24 hours than I got in months when I tried Match.com.

Maybe I should kill myself..

Or at least have a horse cock grafted onto myself.

:lol:

Our society is fucked up when people would rather suck horse cock. I blame it on the internet. After you see chics rub poop on other chics and glass jars break in dude's asses who wants regular anymore? :p

What's really depressing, is that he got more replies in 24 hours than I got in months when I tried Match.com.

Maybe I should kill myself..

Or at least have a horse cock grafted onto myself.

or just dont be a loser and learn how to talk to women....