FUCK MY CAR!!!!

Main3s

When it's good it's good, but when it's bad...well it's my Grand Prix (insert predictable insult here) When it was young, it was fun to drive so I modded it, drove it to the track ran some 12's and drove it home. But one day it decided to start eating trannys, 4 to be exact and giving me all sorts of random problems. The newest was on my way to work this morning when I stopped to get gas. I noticed that my SECURITY light was on (oh no, I hope this doesn't mean it won't start later) against my better judgment I stopped anyway filled it up. Sure as shit, I go to start it, it runs for 10-15 seconds then stalls! :mad: FUCK! What car does that!!! SRSLY you stop to get gas then it doesn't start!? I'm assuming that it's all security related. So I'm going to try a security learn on it later, but fuck! I hate that car. I use to love getting in it, washing it, keeping it clean, and getting into a little action around town and at the track. But anymore I can't fucking stand it! I'd sell it, but I only owe a few more months on it and I don't want another car payment. I said to myself why not just get beater, but then I realized that this IS a beater, fucking pieces of shit! Rant/

BTW

This is in the kitchen and not Tech help because I’m pissed right now and don’t give a fuck about fixing it. I HATE MY FUCKING CAR!!!

No, welcome to people who don't know how to properly mod and maintain an American car.

Is this a trick statement? I mean, can someone really mod and maintain a Pontiac!?

My Formula is a great example of reliability. Fuck off.

I feel your pain, but at least it's not your DD.

Wanna part out the GTP?

It might come to that point, I'll let you know.

No, that's not the solution. I would't wish this on anyone. Maybe if the Title is WHY DO YOU BURN YOUR CAR TO THE MOTHERFUCKING GROUND... I'd post there, but not sell.

CL the fucker and take the money and buy a cheap reliable beater outright. Save up while you drive it and down the road get yourself another fun car. If car doesn't do it's job, it's junk. Foist it off on some stranger and get what money you can out of it.

CL the fucker and take the money and buy a cheap reliable beater outright. Save up while you drive it and down the road get yourself another fun car. If car doesn't do it's job, it's junk. Foist it off on some stranger and get what money you can out of it.

....Hummmm

....Hummmm

How much do you pay per month now? How much is that after a year?

Hell, sell the GTP, and buy a $500-$1000 beater, save the rest. It'll be a piece of shit, but it only has to last a year. (my $900 corolla lasted 4 years!) At the end of the year, you'll have whatever you saved from the sale, plus one year's of car payments. That should be one big chunk of change to put down on whatever car you want.

How much do you pay per month now? How much is that after a year?

Hell, sell the GTP, and buy a $500-$1000 beater, save the rest. It'll be a piece of shit, but it only has to last a year. (my $900 corolla lasted 4 years!) At the end of the year, you'll have whatever you saved from the sale, plus one year's of car payments. That should be one big chunk of change to put down on whatever car you want.

Only thing is I own 6 more months on the car. I'd have to sell it for what’s left on the loan then buy the beater. I was hoping it would last me another year so that I could save some $$$ and get something better. Shit just never happens at the right time ya know. I guess I was just hoping it wouldn't have to come to this. This car was the one that got me into cars really. I didn't grow up around a DAD or brother who raced or that were into cars. I always liked car but didn’t know a lot about them. I got this because it was S/C and had a big V6 which I thought that was cool! Then I met some people who had done some mods and started. I still remember fucking around trying to put the CAI on it a month after I bought it back in 2004. It took me hours, then the mod bug hit me and I learned A LOT with this car, as gay as it sounds being a Grand Prix and all, I really love this car. It was always clean and I put a lot of pride into it. It wasn't the fastest thing around but it held it's own. Again it was the car that started it all for me. I guess in a way I was hoping to never have to sell it, use it as my DD, buy a V8 and turbo it as a toy and always keep my first love. But it has now turned into a love HATE situation as it gets older, which is part of life…

4 trans missions that it?.. Hell manyou got more than a long way if those are your only two problems.

Gotta pay to play.

4 transmissions an engine, several axles, completley new wiring for the engine, not to mention all the supporting mods. I know pay to play, I've played and paid...It's just that I don't want to play anymore with this car but it's still making me pay. :cry:

This is the silver gtp I raced u were buddies with a black two door gt that ran strong right?

If so man its a clean car. I feel the same way as u as my cars eatin two trannys part of a motor an 3 sets of axels lol but its a car you built it'll always have that speciial something. Even if it is being a pos ull want it back after its gone.

So suck it up stfu get it fixed so ican race you again lol

This is the silver gtp I raced u were buddies with a black two door gt that ran strong right?

If so man its a clean car. I feel the same way as u as my cars eatin two trannys part of a motor an 3 sets of axels lol but its a car you built it'll always have that speciial something. Even if it is being a pos ull want it back after its gone.

So suck it up stfu get it fixed so ican race you again lol

Yep, that's it. I don't know what I'll do, but I'll eventually race you again :D

You got any pics? I don't think I've seen your car.....
Not all the best pics but here are a few...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f279/cmaines01/100_0167.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f279/cmaines01/GTPREARVIEW.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f279/cmaines01/PaintWall1.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f279/cmaines01/PaintWall2.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f279/cmaines01/Clean1.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f279/cmaines01/ModdedEngine.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f279/cmaines01/CleanPaint3.jpg