FUCK MY CAR!!!!

Main3s

I thought urs had a hairdryer on it? Mabey I'm mistaken ahh well.

Yea get it fixed so I can drag you around again.... ooooooo haah j.k

Drag me around again huh, is that what you call a ½ car length at 130+. ;)Ahhh the good old days! You did get me though, that was a good race! I look forward to a rematch.

Drag me around again huh, is that what you call a ½ car length at 130+. ;)Ahhh the good old days! You did get me though, that was a good race! I look forward to a rematch.

It should be fun, last year was on my old set up mmmmm goodluck man hit me up when its fixed.

Heh, I still got your old GenV sitting downstairs, waiting for cash to install it and all the rest of the shit I got down there. I feel your pain though, I've popped two transmissions myself. Then again, I'm hauling around an extra 400lbs, so maybe that's to be expected in my case.

1. Attempt to start the car, let it stall, but DO NOT turn the key off! Leave it in RUN.

2. Wait 10 minutes or until the Theft Sys light glows steady instead of blinking.

3. Do not turn the key off, but start it immediately.

4. This should reset your Passlock system.

...you can thank me later.

1. Attempt to start the car, let it stall, but DO NOT turn the key off! Leave it in RUN.

2. Wait 10 minutes or until the Theft Sys light glows steady instead of blinking.

3. Do not turn the key off, but start it immediately.

4. This should reset your Passlock system.

...you can thank me later.

Thanks...But I already tried that, no luck.

Thanks...But I already tried that, no luck.

That sucks. I would guess that the passlock module is actually bad then. Mom's old Grand-Am(junk) had the same problem. The reset worked quite a few times, and then one day it didn't. I had the car towed to a stealership and they said that the whole module was bad.

Useless side story: We had them fix the car at that dealership. We picked the car up and drove it straight over to a Honda used-car lot and bought her a 99 CRV. Never had a single issue with that car to this day(4 years ago) and it is still kicking strong at 150K miles.