one fast stang

one fast stang

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
ok keep the bike, sell the truck.fix the camaro, get it running right.

and i have told you.. you need help doing anything lmk.

yea i wont sell the camaro until its fixed up...and youre the first person i would come to... his friend has a shop and that guy has the camaro right now... my dad gave him an open credit card and told the guy to order whatever he needed.... so the guy has a stack of brand new parts, and even after my dad passed, he still offered to install everything and get the car going for me...so im going to let him finish the car since he started and already has the parts

Guest tbutera2112
thats cool but if you need help selling the truck, or what ever let me know.

thanks a lot man...ill let you know as soon as the title stuff is all worked out...

and ill give you a call if i end up needing help with the brake squeel in the mazda...and as stupid as it sounds, i may need help putting in a headlight bulb on my moms car...last time i put them in, she ended up at the dealership the next morning because they didnt work right, guess i had them in wrong... idk why its so hard to put headlight bulbs in her car

Guest Removed

i know the later kia's eat aftermarket headlight bulbs. they just are not the same as the factory kia bulbs for some reason!

i think most of it had something to do with painted grounds where the headlight bulbs are grounded on the inner fenders. i cleaned the grounds on a used one and they didne blow the aftermarkets ones in a month!

Guest tbutera2112
tyler keep the car, he wouldnt have sold it and neither should you. you know how much that car meant.

its not up to me anymore... i cant even let his friend finish it and get it going... probate is going to force me to sell it to pay his credit cards.... but he was talking about selling it quite a few times, so i dont think he would mind seeing it go

its not up to me anymore... i cant even let his friend finish it and get it going... probate is going to force me to sell it to pay his credit cards.... but he was talking about selling it quite a few times, so i dont think he would mind seeing it go

ill buy it off you and when you are ready to get it back ill sell it back to you for the same prce, i wont even drive it

Guest tbutera2112
ill buy it off you and when you are ready to get it back ill sell it back to you for the same prce, i wont even drive it

i appreciate the offer phil, but its best to just sell it... it needs tuned so bad that it fouls all 8 plugs in about 20 minutes... the brakes dont work very well.... temp gauge doesnt work.... its got a few small issues, but its more than im looking to get into...it will be a great buy for someone.... my mom told me that my dad didnt really like the car and that he just wanted it going so he would have something to do with me... he never drove it, it never worked right...he poured thousands into it and once it got running right he just let it sit... its still a project car.... im buying myself a nice DD, selling the probe, selling his truck, and keeping his bike, my car, and the new car... he loved the bike way more than the car, so ill keep it for sentimental reasons, and because i love it.... he wanted that bike since he was a teenager and they came out.... he finally got one after 12 years so im going to hang onto it

Guest tbutera2112

will do.... the car and the truck will be for sale on here once i figure out how this all works...for now theyre just sitting...my mom got an attorney that deals with this stuff and hes helping us

the truck is actually going in for warranty work tomorrow, for the blower motor... the truck still has 25k left on the warranty, and i think its good till 06/1020 maybe...idk... but its getting a blower motor, and the cd player stopped working, so ill probably get that taken care of too... the car is at his friends house, and ill probably be loading it up and taking it to my gfs until its ready to be sold...theres a bunch of parts for it, but i think theyre gonna have to be returned to pay off the credit card

Don't forget the newest made up word is "Sexting". Sexting is when I you send a picture of your cock via text message to someone's phone. They usually reply with something along the lines of "OMG i am horny now."

Guest tbutera2112
Don't forget the newest made up word is "Sexting". Sexting is when I you send a picture of your cock via text message to someone's phone. They usually reply with something along the lines of "OMG i am horny now."

omg youre right! i just tried it on phil!