one fast stang

one fast stang

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, a rule of thumb in the car community:

If you have any variation of "fast" on your license plate and/or in your screenname, then you're probably not.

On the same topic, if it says "slow", chances are it runs bottom 10s or better.

first off, I love flat black. you may not remember the 1950 mecury in the movie cobra, that might be a little to old for you.... but that fucking car was bad ass. also, i can't say much for those pontiac fans out there but what I can say tpt aka ( trailer park trash). all you need is a big fucking bird on the hood and you will fit right in. thanks to all those haters out there. as for the comment about the tonka truck thing i will never know if it might be able to run anything over cause all those peeps will be looking at my ass end. how gay is that? "stop looking at my pretty little ass fag boy"
  • Downvote 1

first off, I love flat black. you may not remember the 1950 mecury in the movie cobra, that might be a little to old for you.... but that fucking car was bad ass. also, i can't say much for those pontiac fans out there but what I can say tpt aka ( trailer park trash). all you need is a big fucking bird on the hood and you will fit right in. thanks to all those haters out there. as for the comment about the tonka truck thing i will never know if it might be able to run anything over cause all those peeps will be looking at my ass end. how gay is that? "stop looking at my pretty little ass fag boy"

the mercury in cobra was not flat black it was a dark gray. but TPT?? nice front bumper Pedro

That 5" hood probably adds what 200hp? btw, pick a fuckin style to copy and stick with it, and the cobra r front bumper looks like shit on an sn-95. At least you picked the right color lol.

So, lets hear the mods you got on that bad bitch, , and unless you got boost or spray, good luck....

Saleen = cool

Cobra R = cool

Throw them together on the same car = A mustang that would be at home in an issue of Super Street. Your car would look better after a visit to the crusher, or a shop to reinstall the factory parts.

Please take all necessary steps to ensure the situation is remedied.

and so it begins! I do wanna point out 1 thing, how are you gonna call someone trailer park trash when your car has a cowl hood? you see more cars with those hoods in trailer parks than a ws6 owner

Guest tbutera2112
and so it begins! I do wanna point out 1 thing, how are you gonna call someone trailer park trash when your car has a cowl hood? you see more cars with those hoods in trailer parks than a ws6 owner

:[

Flat paint is badass when done right. I want to repaint my EVO in flat red. Though why the Pontiac hate ? Been spanked one too many times by LSx's?

welcome chris, guys this is one of my best friends good guy , he should fit in well here.

errrrr ...

...but what I can say tpt aka ( trailer park trash). all you need is a big fucking bird on the hood and you will fit right in.

WTF are you talking about? You're just randomly making up abbreviations for shit that is never abbreviated ("tpt") and then just randomly putting other abbreviations ("aka") in sentences where they don't belong.

"Oh hai guise, check out mah YM (yellow mustang) YMCA yeah and it has 900 horsepower and MCIF (my car is fast) ASAP SOS SSN."

Here's some alliteration for your ass: find the nearest noose and insert your neck, noob.

• Upvote 1

WTF are you talking about? You're just randomly making up abbreviations for shit that is never abbreviated ("tpt") and then just randomly putting other abbreviations ("aka") in sentences where they don't belong.

"Oh hai guise, check out mah YM (yellow mustang) YMCA yeah and it has 900 horsepower and MCIF (my car is fast) ASAP SOS SSN."

Here's some alliteration for your ass: find the nearest noose and insert your neck, noob.

Actually, if I may - I called a kid T.P.T. in high school one time. I'm sure he has made it this far in life without figuring it out. Unless this is him?