Tuesday

Nd4spd_150

Ok so the economy is screwed up, no one has any money, bailouts are being handed out. Yet our country's savior, (yeah right) spent 150 million dollars on his Inauguration. Ok let look at the last inauguration George W. Bush spent 20 million give or take and the media in lesser words was outraged. Now keep in mind that times were much better in 2004 than now. But hey thank god all you retards elected the guy who has spent the most money on a political campaign, inauguration, and his soon coming government plans that call for more spending when WE HAVE NO MONEY. By the way it takes on average of 6 to 8 years to feel the effects of a presidency soooo those blaming Bush for what our economy is like, pay more attention. So if you look at it 6 to 8 years ago who was president? Oh that's right CLINTON! Who gave EVERYONE a chance to buy a home "Oh you used to make 25,000 a year wellll here's a 500,000 dollar loan." I am not saying that I supported alot of what Bush said did etc. but if you are going to point fingers............Sorry the only reason I put this in here whas the politics thing was locked. Edited by Nd4spd_150
typos