Racers Edge411?

Radio Flyer

It does seem that they do, but I don't know enough about bikes to thoroughly look one over, nor do I personally know anyone that knows a great deal about them. I'd rather spend the extra cash and buy locally from a guy who has papers showing the bike is in excellent mechanical condition.

It does seem that they do, but I don't know enough about bikes to thoroughly look one over, nor do I personally know anyone that knows a great deal about them. I'd rather spend the extra cash and buy locally from a guy who has papers showing the bike is in excellent mechanical condition.

Plus, I think most of their bikes have salvage titles which means you would have to fix it up and get it inspected, etc. to get it back on the road....lot of work if you don't know a lot about bikes.

Edited by wolfman

I know the owner and his wife really well. They have great deals,but you really really need to look the bike over. They buy wrecked bikes and repair enough to get a new title and clean then sell. If you dont know about bikes take someone who does!!! Paperwork from a buyer on maintenance doesnt mean your getting a good bike! Let me know and i will go up there with you!

Looking at a sv650 on Tue with my buddy. He knows enough to do a good maintenance run over it, and the guy has paper work of his most recent compression test, new front and rear sprockets, new chain, new tires.

Sounds good to me, just hope the bank approves my measly loan I'm asking for in this shit economy.

Listen to Gixxie750 If you don't know what you're looking at or have minimal knowledge they will take you to the house haha, But thats how they make money and they do well! So take someone who knows bikes and Gixxe750 knows his shit! He's a great guy too(sometimes) lol.

i had custom painted plastics that i sent them pics of, the plastics were candy red with graphics! flawless, they said 500 for the with the gas tank so i was hard up for money and took it there, well they only gave me 300 and said they would never give 500 for plastics. they are dicks!!! sometimes they have good deals but they are assholes. and yes they buy there stuff at auctions, and most there bike are salvaged.