Cordell

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 614Streets
i still think we should combine forces!

found a huge building's with a house, right off freeway. perfect for 3 shops(your paint guy 2)

may even be room for dyno brian!

call if you want to know more!

all in good time , paul has got plans to get a shop because what he has coming to unveil , can't talk about it but gd its the shit. Anyways thats paint guys.

Would'nt doubt by fall 09 forces will be combined

Its a acura CL TYPE S , thing of it is its for a broad that thought her t and a would entice my appetite , in other words I have to pick car up at said broads house in the am because she can't drop it off or some dumb shit I have been hearing in my ear for the past 3 weeks.

Yeah prob not bad just tight in there. :???:

I work for acura and that job is gravy, dealership charges 7.0hrs and it takes less than 2hrs to do with a lift, should be easy money for ya!

Guest 614Streets
that shit works anywhere, i was using it in chicago!

Good shit man , well what if you know like I buy another lift if the place u end up ends up not havin one then Id slide one in and start just shoving cars in your face cause the phone rings a little bit...

Guest 614Streets
I work for acura and that job is gravy, dealership charges 7.0hrs and it takes less than 2hrs to do with a lift, should be easy money for ya!

Nice craig glad its cake because she brought the car in weeks ago and it looked tight but I didnt pop the plastic or wheel off. Good good.

Never seen this guy before ever.

http://images.lowes.com/product/611918/611918031347.jpg

I just almost dropped a tear lol'ing after that post!!!!!! hahahahahah He is right I have never been to his shop but I have been to the outside of it and man can I tell you the heater vents on that thing are fuckin sweet!!!!!!!!! Serioulsy someone make the trip out there to see em:cool:

BTW I have your cell phone number qand acess to craigs list, Oh shit wait you have mine. Fuck!:asshole:

bump for Will he will get it taken care of in a timely and pocket friendly cost:bangbang:

Guest Removed
Good shit man , well what if you know like I buy another lift if the place u end up ends up not havin one then Id slide one in and start just shoving cars in your face cause the phone rings a little bit...

bring it bitch, but my box (and the stuff from the house) would take up half the shop

i may have a lift....half to make a call

Guest 614Streets
hes crying cause he is working it out in trade.

Nah , she was giving me the I don't have anough money trip for 3 weeks and wanted a payment plan , its like wat. So but yeah I stalled her 3-4 weeks and told her it doesnt operate that way , I actually have never charged a customer up front for parts up front but hey when you tell my ear I need this dont but I have no money it works that way! CYA

Guest 614Streets
bring it bitch, but my box (and the stuff from the house) would take up half the shop

I can't bring it unless sean decides he's outE 5000 because he stores his s10 out there and we have to move trusses on that side but its possible it just wont happen tommrrow.

Nah , she was giving me the I don't have anough money trip for 3 weeks and wanted a payment plan , its like wat. So but yeah I stalled her 3-4 weeks and told her it doesnt operate that way , I actually have never charged a customer up front for parts up front but hey when you tell my ear I need this dont but I have no money it works that way! CYA

my forms of payment are cash or couch, if their fuck ugly, it'll be cash please! :D

Guest Removed

sure you can make payments, i hold car till 100% is paid then i repair and return car .

storage fees may apply depending time span:D:bangbang:

Guest Removed
I can't bring it unless sean decides he's outE 5000 because he stores his s10 out there and we have to move trusses on that side but its possible it just wont happen tommrrow.

true, im going to talk to dude tomorrow some more.

just suck my first deal fell thru, big ass place :(

Guest 614Streets
I just almost dropped a tear lol'ing after that post!!!!!! hahahahahah He is right I have never been to his shop but I have been to the outside of it and man can I tell you the heater vents on that thing are fuckin sweet!!!!!!!!! Serioulsy someone make the trip out there to see em:cool:

BTW I have your cell phone number qand acess to craigs list, Oh shit wait you have mine. Fuck!:asshole:

bump for Will he will get it taken care of in a timely and pocket friendly cost:bangbang:

Don't praise me. Im charging you big bucks. Hey also shanton , my best friend rob rents out shops , they own the strip slowmotion was in and I mentioned to him about you looking for a shop he would talk with you about it , just another option. They have quite a few buildings too not just that strip.

Guest 614Streets
true, im going to talk to dude tomorrow some more.

just suck my first deal fell thru, big ass place :(

Yeah but oh well it sounded stressful and maybe shady anyways , like i said if u need to do something for squeeze , caddy corner it on my left bay and floor jack it , or top jobs. If you need one to breathe.

Guest Removed
Don't praise me. Im charging you big bucks. Hey also shanton , my best friend rob rents out shops , they own the strip slowmotion was in and I mentioned to him about you looking for a shop he would talk with you about it , just another option. They have quite a few buildings too not just that strip.

im telling you, if find enough people up front, we could do that one place i was telling you about.

give a known shop a hell of a run for there money:D

Guest Removed
Yeah but oh well it sounded stressful and maybe shady anyways , like i said if u need to do something for squeeze , caddy corner it on my left bay and floor jack it , or top jobs. If you need one to breathe.

hell i can do top jobs here still. its everything else

triple post thread-raped!

Guest 614Streets
my forms of payment are cash or couch, if their fuck ugly, it'll be cash please! :D

Yah Im too staunch for flesh trades but 6 foot tall and fakies and I might move a little bit.

On a side note she is a 6.9

Guest 614Streets
im telling you, if find enough people up front, we could do that one place i was telling you about.

give a known shop a hell of a run for there money:D

I heard Frank in scarface though , you right now = toney montana. I'll ride :D

Guest Removed
Yah Im too staunch for flesh trades but 6 foot tall and fakies and I might move a little bit.

On a side note she is a 6.9

this one another tranny and you just dont know it yet?:bangbang: