will somebody please help me?

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
i need a trailer and some help... i need to get my dads stuff picked up and i had a truck lined up but his gf found better plans and wouldnt let me come out...so i dont have a truck...is there anyone here who would please help me? im in over my head and i just need to get his stuff home and im tired of his gf...she wrecked my whole families lives and i just wanna be done with her... i need to get his stuff home... i need to pick up a 60" tv, a toolbox and a pegboard full of tools, a wooden chest, and his motorcycle...ill buy gas or food or something idk, i just dont have anyone to help me pick up his stuff...i got what i could get with his truck, we had 2 full pickups and now i need to go get the big stuff

Guest tbutera2112
uhaul man...and if she is not in his wil, then kick that cunt to the curb!

im afraid that a uhaul is going to sit too high... i dont know if i can get his bike into it, and once its in there, i have no idea how to strap it down....

its her house, cant kick her to the curb

Guest Removed

im taking about a uhual trailer...they have a small one that has a ramp on it!

sit the front tire up against the front of it and racthet strap on each side of the handle bars. i have some straps you could use, but need them back tomorrow!

push comes to shove ill ride the bike back to your house for you. for a small freeze my ass off fee.

Guest tbutera2112
im taking about a uhual trailer...they have a small one that has a ramp on it!

sit the front tire up against the front of it and racthet strap on each side of the handle bars. i have some straps you could use, but need them back tomorrow!

push comes to shove ill ride the bike back to your house for you. for a small freeze my ass off fee.

oh ok...ill have to check my dads truck and see if its got a hitch to pull a trailer...and the bike isnt rideable...i mean...it is, but everyone tells me its the scariest thing ever.... it needs steering head bearings so the whole front end shakes...ill call uhaul tomorrow if i cant find someone and see what they can do for me

Guest Removed
oh ok...ill have to check my dads truck and see if its got a hitch to pull a trailer...and the bike isnt rideable...i mean...it is, but everyone tells me its the scariest thing ever.... it needs steering head bearings so the whole front end shakes...ill call uhaul tomorrow if i cant find someone and see what they can do for me

they may have a bike trailer..but i know for a fact most carry the small trailer i am thinking of!

and why is that dumb bitch being a cunt for?:confused:

Its 29 bucks a day for the big trailer which is 6x12 we had 4 motorcycles on it cruising to chicago so it'll fit, I've as well as all the other shit a basic hitch will work with this . If ur dads truck doesn't go to augtozone there like 10 bucks.... oh an put the trailer on the truck ur self if the lights on his trailer connection don't work ha .

Pm me if u need straps or riding the bike home

he doesnt have light connections

Don't tell them that, if they walk you out said ok thanks ill get it an put the trailer on ur self. Just be mindfull ull have no lights so put ur cations on an ull be fine with the motorcycle just make sure its pressed against the trailer an ratchet the bike down an it'll be fine or just have someone ride it home, but all the crap will fit in that trailer in one tri. Just make sure u tie everything down so it doesn't move