Sloopys tonight

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

I meant like out to drink!!

If your so damn worried about it help me out or give me yours till then shut the hell up!:D

And sloopys was fun!

I will shut up along with everyone else when you get a JOB and fix your shit fool.

btw walking to the welfare office is not a job! :bangbang:

I will shut up along with everyone else when you get a JOB and fix your shit fool.

btw walking to the welfare office is not a job! :bangbang:

Damn! ic how it is jus cause im black u wanna bring welfare into this!! Ok :asshole: But the thing that really screwed me from working at another honda dealer is the asshole at honda right now so im looking for something that will pay well and give me hours!

Damn! ic how it is jus cause im black u wanna bring welfare into this!! Ok :asshole: But the thing that really screwed me from working at another honda dealer is the asshole at honda right now so im looking for something that will pay well and give me hours!

hahahahahahaha! well with the way things are right now you'd be lucky to just get a job somewhere, but I'm gonna continue to give you shit in the meantime :D