Looking to interview someone that has acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.

neonkiller

I have a Cultural Diversity class at CSCC and I took on a project to let my classmates know how there reactions and social acceptance or denial of aids in our society make that who have the immunodeficiency feel on an emotional aspect.

The project.

I would like to interview one person living with this acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) That has been living with it for at least 3 yrs.

Project will bring to light the social aspect of living with it and how the person being interviewed has been treated or been caught off guard by the comments, looks and or trials and tribulations of this affecting there life in a good and bad way.

I have asked allot of people already but cannot get ahold of someone that I have never been introduced to already.

Please PM me with details, I would like to grab coffee or lunch with the person I interview and get a grasp of what its really like to live with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.

All information about the person that is personal like "Name,Job Position" will be kept private unless agreed apon that I can release the information in class to my class and professor only.

Thanks.