yo quiero...

EagleCock

Apparently his laptop is only compatible with vista?

que?

that doesn't make any sense to me. you can run any OS you want so long as you have the proper specs to be able to run it. if he's able to run vista he can run xp at least, maybe the new Windows 7 thats coming out idk.

good luck though

que?

that doesn't make any sense to me. you can run any OS you want so long as you have the proper specs to be able to run it. if he's able to run vista he can run xp at least, maybe the new Windows 7 thats coming out idk.

good luck though

apparently his laptop came pre-loaded with vista. He uninstalled it and replaced with XP. Then he discovered his video card was only vista compatible? That's how he explained to me...

He can install Vista right now without a code and use it for a month, and then he'll be locked out of it until he gets a code.

You're going to have to buy a copy of Vista if you need a code. Using the same CD key on 2 computers doesn't work.

Also, no video card is only vista-compatible. Maybe he downloaded Vista drivers for it, which won't work on XP, but there's no such thing as a Vista-only video card.

Give me the model of laptop and I can have a link for XP drivers for you in about 3 seconds.

And...don't blame the OS; no offense to anyone, but 99.9% of all Windows problems are user error. Apple just locks down their hardware and software so tight that there is little room for user error :p

And...don't blame the OS; no offense to anyone, but 99.9% of all Windows problems are user error. Apple just locks down their hardware and software so tight that there is little room for user error :p

True. However, given the chance, I would still piss in Bill Gates cheerios.