fs:91 nissan maxima

Bigfoot

i am posting this for a friend

I have a 91 Nissan Maxima for sale OR trade. Its an automatic, pearl white and has 128,xxx miles on it. Very clean for its year. Power windows, moonroof, locks.

Good- New Flex Pipe, alternator, VG30E motors can last a LONG time with the proper TLC. Also has some nice power to go with it. pretty new battery in it also. I will ALSO throw in 2 10" Pyramid 700 Watt subs in a MTX box for free. The car isnt wired yet.

Bad- Its gonna need window regulators in the near future. Has a small scratch on the right side of the bumper with about a dime sized paint chip to go with it. Touch up paint will easily fix that. The previous owner took out the Bose speakers because the amps blew, but only replaced the rear with Pioneers. I have 2 Pioneers to go in the front that i will be installing pretty soon. Will need wheel alignment soon. Trunk latch broken. you can find one on Ebay for $10

Trades: I would like a 5 Speed. I would even trade a 5 speed 3rd Gen (89-94) Maxima for my auto. But if you have an auto, i WILL consider. I just want something different honestly.

VWs,

Nissans,

Hondas,

Acuras,

DSM/Talons,

Mitsubishis,

Subarus,

Mazdas,

Fords,

Turbo'ed or N/A

heres the craigslist ad for pictures

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1003856784.html