Craigslist Find

WideOpenThrottle

Guest Removed
ive seen a powerdyne car make over 400 rwhp, so you should do your research

ever see one make over 450 or so? i think thats the limit on those isnt it or is it 550? i cant remember.

nope...and it looks like a cobra... i doubt that guy is smart enough to realize that cobras have different tail lights than a gt, so i would assume those lights are stock, and they are cobra lights... 99 cobra says mustang on the bumper, 01 cobra says cobra on the bumper

The headlights are smoked on this car. I believe that came out in 01. These lights were either replaced or the front end has been hit and put back together.

Not a big deal...just wanted to pile on:)

Guest tbutera2112
The headlights are smoked on this car. I believe that came out in 01. These lights were either replaced or the front end has been hit and put back together.

Not a big deal...just wanted to pile on:)

tinted lights are one of the most popular mods for these cars... the airbag also says cobra....theres no way of telling for sure, but based on the tail lights and the air bag, ide say it really is a cobra...and those pics suck so its hard to tell whether the lights have a black or chrome background... that would tell what year theyre from... i would say its a real cobra and not a gt...someone email him and ask for the vin so we can figure it out

ever see one make over 450 or so? i think thats the limit on those isnt it or is it 550? i cant remember.

i didnt say all that just know that the one on jens car is about maxed out at 400ish depending on mods. i am not saying this car is cool either just for a cheap blower i am hapy with the powerdyne its no s trim but hey

Guest Removed
Any reply yet Rob?

no re-emailing now

edit...if he dont reply by morning, im calling him and recording it to my phones memory chip.

i will need a compu nerd to download it to the webs so we can all have a great giggle!

now where is that smiley that red with devil horns and laughing...that what i need

edit2: note to self,8th digit of the vin should be V

Guest RoundIIRacing
I kinda know that kid that owns that car,its my sisters fiance's friend!It is a cobra and he bought it with a set of rowdy cams in it!Car had around 20k on it (mielge)when he bought it!He dove around all summer last year with his exhaust dumping straight out of the x-pipe,revving it at every passing car!I even saw him have to push star it a few times,due to a bad starter!Thats your typical Zanesville/maple avenue weekend warrior for you!What a fucking tool!!:bangbang:

• 2 weeks later...

hes probably gonna say shawn built it lol. bumpers are tylers(aka. bumper man) specialty.

i would say 450 na for a cobra is really good and thats about what a na cobra if built should put out. the car probably isnt built but i would buy and defuck it if i could get a good deal on it.