My Audi exhaust

Art

This is my daily, the stock exhaust fell off and this was actually cheaper to do than replace it. I was hoping it would sound like a beetle a little bit. I am going to move the tips back about 2 1/2 inches so its flush with the bumper. I wish I had a video of what the car sounded like with no exhaust.... it was flippin hiliarious.

This is my daily, the stock exhaust fell off and this was actually cheaper to do than replace it. I was hoping it would sound like a beetle a little bit. I am going to move the tips back about 2 1/2 inches so its flush with the bumper. I wish I had a video of what the car sounded like with no exhaust.... it was flippin hiliarious.

Unless its a 1.8t or a 2.0 its not going to sound like a beetle.

Exhaust sound changes with motor not from exhaust tips. Hopefully its not creating lots of back pressure......

Glad everyone likes it! I admit it looks ridiculous... if you knew me you'd understand. I only wanted two to start with, then I went with four in hopes it would resemble the 4 rings of Audi's symbol. Yes the odometer has 35k on it. The cable snapped about 2 years ago from resetting the trip while rolling. I'm guessing the car has 55-60k now. In person the resonators do tweet like an old beetle not the new 1.8t or 2.0's As far as back pressure, it is causing it, and from not having the exhaust hooked up for so long, it feels like it used to and should. Jones thats about the reaction I wanted... I knew 99% of this board would laugh at it... hell I was laughin at it while it was goin on the car.

I really like the 1st pic Ive seen the pic before when it was the whole picture it reminded me of seeing it.... maybe since its on a coupe it looks so good. anything on a coupe would look good. My Dad has a 70 VW Bug, I told him I was goin to do this he thought it was a joke, so in part I did this to make him laugh which he did. So the signifigance of using beetle tips means something to me.