My Audi exhaust

Art

the sad part is it says ok and every light in the dash is on...lol

Mine says OK and I have a check engine light on for secondary O2's and my ABS light was on because I had a bad ABS sensor. OK wont come one when brake fluid is low I've noticed. I think the same for washer fluid.

Glad everyone likes it! I admit it looks ridiculous... if you knew me you'd understand. I only wanted two to start with, then I went with four in hopes it would resemble the 4 rings of Audi's symbol. Yes the odometer has 35k on it. The cable snapped about 2 years ago from resetting the trip while rolling. I'm guessing the car has 55-60k now. In person the resonators do tweet like an old beetle not the new 1.8t or 2.0's As far as back pressure, it is causing it, and from not having the exhaust hooked up for so long, it feels like it used to and should. Jones thats about the reaction I wanted... I knew 99% of this board would laugh at it... hell I was laughin at it while it was goin on the car.

So you want people to ask if the driver is a complete retard, and asks themselves how he got a license ?

Mine says OK and I have a check engine light on for secondary O2's and my ABS light was on because I had a bad ABS sensor. OK wont come one when brake fluid is low I've noticed. I think the same for washer fluid.

This leads me to assume that it is NOT okay?

http://www.digital-tv.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/borat-high-five.jpg

the sad part is it says ok and every light in the dash is on...lol

You notice the car isnt' running? It is a diagonostic check before the car starts. All indicator lights come on until the car is started. If the lights are on while the car is, then there is a problem. before some smart ass makes a comment, the lights in the video that are on.... parking brake, and low coolant, which has been topped it came on that day.

So you want people to ask if the driver is a complete retard, and asks themselves how he got a license ?

If thats your take it's fine with me...

I guess we should all drive factory cars, like yours. I'm a type of person that doesn't mind your opinion at all, it's yours and your welcome to it. If exhaust tips can make you decide if a person is a retard and can't drive you are a better man than most. I wish I had your insight. It is kinda baffling how someone would do this to a 20 year old $600 car isn't it.

I guess we should all drive factory cars, like yours.

What exactely is a "factory car" ?

I'm fairly certain your car came from a factory to. Unless you assembled it in your back yard ?

If you meant stock cars, then no, None of my cars are stock all have a few mods.

The difference is, that my mods made sense, and don't make people question whether or not the driver previously participated in the special olympics.

Funny you say that, I figured if I said stock you'd make a NASCAR joke. On your car, the mods you have done make sense to you. Mine makes since to me.

Have anything else to do yet? I get it you don't like my exhaust. I do. Thanks.

What exactely is a "factory car" ?

I'm fairly certain your car came from a factory to. Unless you assembled it in your back yard ?

If you meant stock cars, then no, None of my cars are stock all have a few mods.

The difference is, that my mods made sense, and don't make people question whether or not the driver previously participated in the special olympics.

Driving an S-Line is like being in the special olympics :lol:

kidding