WTB cord for xbox360

gt-titan

My monitor for my desktop has RCA's and HDMI input on it, what kind of monitor does he have?

it is a flat screen. it doesn't have rca's . but i did find some on ebay should be here next week. thanks everyone for the help...

I have my 360 hooked to my monitor through the analog thing that you probably ordered. As far as sound goes i run optical from the 360 to my surround system, if thats any help? 1 Thing you can always do is if you bought the cable new mine came with this thing that allows you to plug the red/white and get a male connector for like a microphone plug thing. Thats another option.

I have my 360 hooked to my monitor through the analog thing that you probably ordered. As far as sound goes i run optical from the 360 to my surround system, if thats any help? 1 Thing you can always do is if you bought the cable new mine came with this thing that allows you to plug the red/white and get a male connector for like a microphone plug thing. Thats another option.

yeah thats what i did i went to radio shack and got this little gold thing to plug two male ends into it. the reason im doing this is to make it moble for him to take on the road and the computer screen is much easier to carry around. thanks again all good info. big help...