before it was the GHOST

THE BUCKET

At the time that video was recorded, which was 04, I had 2 sets of tires. Those tires, and 10.5x30 slicks. Even though it couldn't turn over the tires, it managed to run 7.40-50s at pacemakers.

I would be willing to bet that it will walk anyone in this thread this summer. It will only take a little bit of money for you to find out how slow it is.

I will take your bet for this summer! just for the hell of it, win or not just for fun at track days , im only a little inline 6.

You actually bringing it out? Did you ever bring it out last year?

Yes it went out a few times but my work is what kept me not coming out at all during the weekend and track days, I remember in 02-04 I use to come out almost every weekend ect either way I am back to my normal work hours this year so it will be coming out whenever its nices out ect. Its going to be the same stuff just in a different car, I will update later on when its closer.

I will take your bet for this summer! just for the hell of it, win or not just for fun at track days , im only a little inline 6.

If you wanna race at the track, be out for the no time race at trails. Not sure when it is though. RB motors can make good power, so it should be a good race :cool:

Yeah we will def keep it at the track, but when is this no times race?

Dunno yet, there was supposed to be a meeting with the guy that runs trails. Not sure of the status of it, I think it will be late in the season though.