Ghost

Jizzle Juice

I have spent years trying to capture good stuff on film and video. Thought I was going to change the thinking of scientific minds. LOL yeah gave up on that a couple years back. Now I just try to document and help people out that feel they are having issues with the paranormal. Mansfield can be hit or miss sometimes, when things hit the fan, it can make a believe out of the most hard core skeptic.

I use to be a skeptic too, but I have seen and experience too much not to believe in it.

Ryan that's pretty sarcastic for someone who told me he is for sure he saw ghosts in his room when he was little....

Actually I told you I saw my door knob turn and my door open with no one on the otherside, and you failed to give me an explanation for said situation. I never said I SAW a ghost, spirit, whatever. I just offered that as an explanation since there was nothing else to throw out there :)

I have spent years trying to capture good stuff on film and video. Thought I was going to change the thinking of scientific minds. LOL yeah gave up on that a couple years back. Now I just try to document and help people out that feel they are having issues with the paranormal. Mansfield can be hit or miss sometimes, when things hit the fan, it can make a believe out of the most hard core skeptic.

I use to be a skeptic too, but I have seen and experience too much not to believe in it.

So no pics of ghosts at Mansfield?

Oh and your site mentions GeoMag. That has nothing to do with Solar Mass Ejections does it?

So no pics of ghosts at Mansfield?

Oh and your site mentions GeoMag. That has nothing to do with Solar Mass Ejections does it?

I think our best photo that we ever got from Mansfield is from 2004. Check out the photos from then. I have had it looked at by a lot of professional photographiers and I do know there are a lot of things wrong with the photo, but no one can give a good answer to why there is someone from about mid chest up in a suit and tie. The guards wore that kind of uniform from the opening of the prison till around 1960.

Yes the GeoMag or Paranormal weather area on our home page does track solar mass ejections. This can greatly effect the earth's electro-magnetic fields and many feel that increases in those changes can effect how paranormally active the day can be. It is nothing but a theory