SSmafia and Vodka dont mix!!!

Jizzle Juice

Yeah I still don't remember shit. I remember dancing with Zach's girl and feeling on her boobs. And feeling like I couldn't breath lol. I don't remember you at all when we went to sloopys.

haha that shit was funny lol i was just chillen was tired and didnt want to be there lol

the first two lol mopar was alright(normal mopar)

lol yeah zch came on stage wit zachs girl lol thats funny but sari was coming up to and i was goin down and she was dance i was like no! But ended up dancin with her and i tried to get mopar to get jeff so he could get her but mopar jus looked and laughed at me:asshole:

the first two lol mopar was alright(normal mopar)

This is a nice change because usually mopar and jeff are those "drunk guys" :lol:

lol yeah zch came on stage wit zachs girl lol thats funny but sari was coming up to and i was goin down and she was dance i was like no! But ended up dancin with her and i tried to get mopar to get jeff so he could get her but mopar jus looked and laughed at me:asshole:

:lol: I remember grabbing Zachs girl and he looked at me with an upset face :( and he was like " I don't care if you dance with her... go ahead!"

yeah it was bad when that happened lol just say no lol