lookn for so info(lsx)

THE BUCKET

you can do it a few ways. you can do the intake kit with the MSD coil driver set up. or you can get the GM Perf. Parts front dristributor drive set up. new front cover so you can do the regular dist. set up and don't need 8 coils.

you can do it a few ways. you can do the intake kit with the MSD coil driver set up. or you can get the GM Perf. Parts front dristributor drive set up. new front cover so you can do the regular dist. set up and don't need 8 coils.

do u have a site for the distributor system

Guest Removed
haha wouldnt use that. a msd distributor with a crank triger and electric fuel pump lol all GM

lol all msd dizzy's use ford pickup in them.:p

and so do the crank triggers.

Guest Removed
so if i get the distributor kit would there be any other wiring. or like a reg old sbc would be

i think you may have to use the crank sensor, but im not sure on those. i know the edlechock kit use's the crank and cam triggers to fire the coils.

and that would be better, cause then you can change timing for each cylinder

I'm sure you can plant the LSX in an S10 without too many problems. My question is if your going to strip of all the new school fuel injection/ignition stuff, then why use an LSX base. I would assume that for what you'll have in it when you're done you could get an older style setup for less that would make the same power. Plus it would be easier to find S10 compatible parts like headers and stuff.

I was looking into droping an LT1 into an S10 until my Z came along. There is a site S10V8.com that was well worth it for the information you can get. If I remember right you have to make a $1 donation to the site to be allowed access. Small investment to keep the douchbag spammers away.

i got a v8 s10 already. but i got this caged s10 with no motor and a long block that has arp bolts and studs and je pistons. just dont want to spend alote in it. just juice it and have fun

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=124&pictureid=726

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=124&pictureid=725